Honeymoon in Andamans: Wonder of Islands - 4N/5D
In this 5 days tour, come and visit a perfect picturesque holiday destination, Andamans and get mesmerised with the beauty of this wondering destination.
- For honeymoon Celebration Fiesta services, floral décor in the room, wedding cake, celebration wine or champagne, candlelight dinner with your choice of meals, welcome bouquet, a room complimentary with privacy and service.
- Complimentary half-mask Snorkeling at Elephant Beach at Havelock.
- Complimentary glass-bottom boat ride at Jolly Buoy Island, and a session of snorkelling at Jolly Buoy Island.
This complete package takes you through the mind-blowing places of Andaman like Radhanagar beach, Havelock Island, Neil Island, Jolly Buoy Island and many more. Explore the blue oceans, sandy beaches of Andamans. The tour also contains cruize transfers only, we do not include any government ferry to provide a more comfortable trip. Enjoy the complimentary scuba diving at Havelock Island and stay in comfortable rooms which are personally selected by us.
Day 1: Arrival in Port Blair airport, transfers to the hotel and Port Blair sightseeing
- After your arrival in Port Blair, our representative will receive and escort you to till the vehicle and assist you in suggested hotel check-in.
- You can relax for a while and in the afternoon you can visit Carbyn's cove beach, Port Blair's only beach refurbished with all beach amenities amidst its palm-fringed shore including seafood restaurant.
- In the late evening, after light tea refreshment proceed towards National Memorial -Cellular Jail Museum, once a prison it is now a national memorial, can see a poignant light and sound show.
- After the show, return back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Havelock island trip
- In the early morning, take packed breakfast for onboard cruise and proceed towards Phoenix Bay jetty to board your private premium class cruise ferry (onboard dining available) to Havelock Island,
- After arrival there, being received by our associate there, after check-in, proceed towards Radhanagar beach, Asia’s best & clean beach awardee by Times Magazine
- It a 2 Kms long, crescent-shaped beach of soft silver sand with high carrying capacity. Sunset here has a picture-perfect view which will remain forever etched in your mind.
- After lunch, post afternoon visit will be at Kalaphattar beach, which is also ranked 10th in Asia, this beautiful silver sandy beach is 12 KM from Havelock Jetty is slowly gaining visitors footfalls, though proper facilities are still yet to be established yet mesmerizing and awesome.
- Proceed towards Elephant beach, in a cruising private charter boat and undertake scuba diving in the white silvery sand and dark blue waters.
- Enjoy half-mask snorkelling at Elephant beach for 6-10 minutes.
- Then ending the day with an overnight stay at the hotel as suggested at Port Blair, after returning back the same evening by private cruise.
Day 3: Neil island day trip from Havelock island
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Neil Island by the sea on a private cruise.
- You will visit Neil Kendra, a gently curving of white sand, dotted with picturesque wooden fishing boats.
- Next stop would be Bharatpur beach, this is one of the tranquil and one of the spectacular beaches of Neil Island.
- Take a visit to Laxmanpur beach - I and Laxmanpur beach- II which has natural rock bridge formation- local Howrah bridge.
- After the visit, you will be coming back to Port Blair and dropped back to the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 4: Jolly Buoy, Chidyatapu and Munda Pahad Trip from Port Blair
- Wake up with the beautiful morning and have breakfast and proceed to Wandoor jetty by road.
- Visit Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, which is close to Wandoor beach.
- Board a boat to Jolly Buoy island which showcases the tropical wealth of the place and rich marine life of waters here.
- You can take any watersports here at an extra cost.
- Board a Glass-bottom boat to witness the underwater corals and marine life around the reefs of Jolly Bouy Island on a ride of up to 5 to 10 minutes.
- Enjoy the swimming and other water activities at the beach of Jolly Bouy Island.
- We will start our journey back to Wandoor jetty.
- Take a drive to Chidyatapu island, which is an amazing coastal drive.
- Witness the amazing scenic views and a mesmerizing sunset that awaits you at Chidyatapu.
- Visit Munda Pahad beach and hike to cliff point if interested and witness the mesmerising sunset.
- This pristine beach on the southernmost tip provides a very beautiful view of the panoramic surrounding comprising of the local flora and fauna through the dense tropical rain forests.
- Get transferred back to the hotel in Port Blair and you can even go shopping.
- You will be dropped back to the hotel and overnight stay in Port Blair
Day 5: Check out from the hotel and departure.
- On day 5, check out from the hotel after breakfast to bid goodbye to the seas of Andaman.
- You will be provided with complimentary goodies and be dropped to the airport to end your trip to the most beautiful islands of Andaman.
Hotels provided in the budget package: Any of the below hotels will be provided according to the availability
- Anbu international
- Andaman residency
- Nakashtra inn
- Heritage inn
- Pallika palace
- Tango waves
- Hotel London
- Hotel Atlantic
- Aashiyana residency
- Royal Palace or similar
- V knot residency
- Sea view residency
- Radha Krishna residency
- Nikita residency or similar
- Airport pick up on arrival and welcome drink.
- All transfers in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All cruise transfers (Cruise can be Makruzz / Green Ocean / Sea Link / ITT Majestic / Bhagya Express)
Complimentary breakfast (Day 2 to Day 5)
- Accommodation in a premium double-bedded air-conditioned room.
- All entry fee
- Toll and parking charges
- Any necessary permits
- Floral decoration, wedding cake, celebration wine or champagne.
- Candle light dinner with your choice of meals (on any one day)
- Complimentary a session of Jet Skiing at Corbyn’s Cove beach for all.
- Complimentary a session of glass bottom boat ride for all at Jolly Buoy Island.
- Complimentary a session of snorkelling at Elephant Beach, Havelock for all.
- 1 mineral water bottle each.
- Air / Ship fares to and fro Andamans from point of start to destination and aback.
- All your extra expenses like telephone bills, laundry, internet, facsimile or any other services apart from supplied above.
- All extra meals apart from package supplied.
- All extra travel or excursions apart from package supplied.
- Shopping expenses and activities apart from above supplied will be chargeable.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- All included activities or water sports in the package are strictly subject to weather conditions and government permission
- If Elephant Beach is closed, then Light House Beach will be opened for tourists for the same experience
- Jolly Buoy Island is closed on Wednesdays
- Jolly Buoy Island is closed for some period of the year by the govt. regulations, in such cases, Red Skin Island will be open likewise
- Rooms in the packages are the starting rooms in each hotel or similar mentioned, however, an upgrade to other upper-class rooms can be done upon extra payment
- Seats in cruise are the starting seat classes. Extra payment upgrade possible upon availability confirmation
- Package quote not applicable from 1st December to 31st January every year for peak season
- Itinerary is for reference only and is subject to change due to the weather, traffic conditions or local government directives.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions.
Vehicle Used (Private):
- Mahindra Xylo A/C
- Suzuki Ertiga A/C
- Chevrolet Tavera A/C
- Chevrolet Enjoy A/C
- Mahindra Scorpio m-hawk A/C
- MV MAKRUZZ PREMIUM
- MV COASTAL CRUISE
- MV GREEN OCEAN
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Port Blair airport
- The local person's contact details will be shared in the booking voucher which is sent via email.
₹ 22300 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.