Three Island Day Tour - Ross, Viper and North Bay Island
Join us for a tour to the three must visit places in Andamans. These three islands will keep your senses busy with its spectacular nature and remnants of a bygone era.
The journey to the three islands starts from Aberdeen jetty (Andaman Water Sports Complex)by boarding on a wooden boat vessel. Firstly, Ross Island then North Bay and end the day with Viper Island.
Ross Island (Paris of the East)
This tiny Island located right across Port Blair is less than a square kilometre in size. Ross Island was the capital for the British from 1858 to 1941 till the Japanese took over and converted it to a site for war prisoners during Second World War. Here you can see the ruins of the Cathedral and the graveyard of the British, a British era bakery, post office, Chief Commissioner’s house and few other colonial landmarks which are now under the custody of wild wines and old trees.
North Bay Beach (Coral Island)
This island is home to the iconic light house which is depicted on every 20 rupees Indian currency note. In North Bay beach you can indulge in snorkelling around its vibrant coral reefs. The coral reefs at North Bay are spread over a large area. While you snorkel through the pristine water you can spot a wide variety of marine life waltzing around the coral reef. If you are not up for snorkelling then walk on the sea bed in sea walking which started recently in North Bay.
Viper Island (symbol of an era gone by)
Viper Island is also another place to the North of Port Blair in the same chain, it is historically very important place and even biologically also it is, weather lush green vegetation and ambience or the mesmerizing flora and fauna or the old gallows of the era gone by. Human population is still kept away from settlement on this Island. The Island got its name from a ship named Viper on which English general Lt. Archibald Blair arrived at this island. At the end of the day, returns to the hotel / airport for end of the tour.
- Explore Ross Island, a great place for kids too
- Enjoy a open boat ride to North Bay Island
- North Bay also called Coral Island is a great place for snorkeling
- Morning pick-up from Hotel and transfer to Aberdeen jetty
- Board wooden boat to start the journey to the three island picnic tour
- Visit Ross Island, which now has the remains of the ruined buildings from the times of British rule in Andamans
- Next we proceed to North Bay Island (the place printed behind a 20 rupees Indian currency note), which is rich in marine and aquatic wealth
- Finally we reach Viper Island where we have lunch.
- In evening we return to the Hotel
- Boat tickets to Ross Island, North Bay & Viper Island
- Entry tickets to Ross Island, North Bay & Viper Island
- Full Logistic Support to & fro
- Guided approach
- Pick up and drop in private AC vehicle from Hotel
- Any type of accommodation / stay / lodging / boarding or transit lounge
- Any type of meals / lunch / breakfast / dinner / refreshments
- Any personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Port Blair Hotel
₹ 1190 Per Person