Three Island Day Tour Ross, Viper and North Bay Island
Join us for a tour of the three must-visit places in Andamans. These three islands will keep your senses busy with its spectacular nature and remnants of a bygone era. The journey to the three islands starts from Aberdeen jetty (Andaman Water Sports Complex) by boarding on a wooden boat vessel. Firstly, Ross Island then North Bay and end the day with Viper Island.
- A private sightseeing trip of the three islands only for your group.
- Explore Ross island, a great place for kids too.
- Enjoy an open boat ride to North Bay island.
- Visit the Viper island, known for its historic importance and lush environs.
Ross Island (Paris of the East)
This tiny Island located right across Port Blair is less than a square kilometre in size. Ross Island was the capital for the British from 1858 to 1941 till the Japanese took over and converted it to a site for war prisoners during the Second World War. Here you can see the ruins of the Cathedral and the graveyard of the British, a British era bakery, post office, Chief Commissioner’s house and few other colonial landmarks which are now under the custody of wild wines and old trees.
North Bay Beach (Coral Island)
This island is home to the iconic lighthouse which is depicted on every 20 rupees Indian currency note. In North Bay beach you can indulge in snorkelling around its vibrant coral reefs. The coral reefs at North Bay are spread over a large area. While you snorkel through the pristine water you can spot a wide variety of marine life waltzing around the coral reef. If you are not up for snorkelling then walk on the sea bed in sea walking which started recently in North Bay.
Viper Island is also another place to the North of Port Blair in the same chain, it is historically very important place and even biologically also it is, weather lush green vegetation and ambience or the mesmerizing flora and fauna or the old gallows of the era gone by. The human population is still kept away from settlement on this Island. The Island got its name from a ship named Viper on which English general Lt. Archibald Blair arrived at this island. At the end of the day, returns to the hotel/airport for the end of the tour.
- You will be received in the morning from your hotel and transferred to the Aberdeen jetty at the selected time slot, which can be either 8:30 AM or 9:00 AM.
- Board a wooden boat to start the journey to the three island picnic tour.
- Visit Ross Island, which now has the remains of the ruined buildings from the times of British rule in Andamans.
- Next, you would proceed to North Bay Island (the place printed behind a 20 rupees Indian currency note), which is rich in marine and aquatic wealth.
- One can witness the underwater jewel of Andamans like oysters, ornamental plants, fishes etc.
- Post the lunch break, you would be taken to Viper Island.
- It is a very important place historically and biologically. Pleasant weather, lush green vegetation and ambience, the mesmerizing flora and fauna or the old gallows or the saga of the era gone by of the place as the human population is still kept away from the settlement.
- You would be returning back to Port Blair by 4:30 PM and head towards your onward journey.
- Boat tickets to Ross Island, North Bay & Viper Island.
- Pick up and drop in a private air-conditioned vehicle from your address in Port Blair.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1495 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.