Chikamaglur Diaries ~ Banjara & Gypsy
The sweet fragrance of soil is calling you to the Monsoon Valley, let's run away to the coffee estate with your Sally. Green nature with an aroma of fresh beans is what we'll cherish. So get ready to begin your Chikmagalur Diaries. This trip is for all nature lovers and who want to escape the city for a weekend.
- Take a walk in coffee plantations
- Trek to Ballalarayanadurga peak
- Perfect weekend getaway.
- Breathe fresh air & feel the tranquillity.
Chickmagalur is one of the hill stations of Karnataka. It is surrounded by beautiful peaks, coffee plantations, misty hills and many more. Camping in the middle of forest & walking in the plantations of coffee would give you immense pleasure. In this tour, you would enjoy the trekking, camping under the stars, authentic Malenadu cuisine and many more. Join us for this trip and this is a perfect weekend getaway to relax and enjoy.
Day 1: Start from Bangalore
- We will start from Bangalore at 9:30 pm (please refer to "meeting point" for pick-up timings)
- We will have a tea-coffee break at 11:30 pm at any snack point on the way.
Day 2: Reach Chikmagalur
- We are expected to reach the homestay in Chikmagalur by 6:00 am.
- You'll have the facility to freshen up, post that we will have breakfast.
- After a small briefing session, we will start the trek at 10 am for Ballarayana Durga nearby Kudremukh peak. It's a 4 km trek one-way and may take up to 2 hours.
- Reach the top and enjoy the views and explore the amazing landscape. We'll start back for the campsite by 1:30 pm and have lunch on the way.
- We will also be visiting Bandaje Arbi waterfalls.
- Hot tea will be served at the campsite for you.
- Bonfire & Dinner followed by some light music.
- Morning breakfast will be served by 9 am.
- After the breakfast, take a walk to coffee plantations which Chikmangalur is so famous for.
- We will have lunch at 2 pm and thereafter start our journey back to Bangalore.
- We are expected to reach Bangalore by 9:30 pm.
- AC Travel - To & Fro from Bangalore city to Chikamaglur
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner [Homemade malenadu cuisine]
- Homestay - Sharing basis
- Coffee plantation walk
- Waterfall visit
- Evening tea/coffee
- Bonfire and light music
- Trekking with guide
Pick-up locations and timings:
- Silkboard: 9:00 pm (Bus stop)
- Marathalli: 9:30 pm (Kalamandir bus stop)
- Tin factory: 10:00 pm (HP Petrol pump)
- Kalyan Nagar: 10:20 pm (Bus Stop)
- Manyata Bus Stop: 10:30 pm (Bus Stop)
- Hebbal - 10:45 am (Hebbal Signal)
₹ 3799 Per Person