Allahabad 2 Day Sightseeing Tour from Lucknow
A private tour of the holy city believed to be the 'Triveni Sangam' meaning the land where three of the holiest rivers of India meet. The city has an India history lesson to offer.
- Visit the Aurangabad fort, Khuro Bagh, Swaraj Bhavan, Triveni Sangam and many more during this tour.
- The place which has the confluence of three of the holiest rivers namely Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Allahabad, officially known as Prayagraj since October 2018 is a holy Indian city. It is the most populous district in the state of Uttar Pradesh and the 13th most district in India. This is famous for its 'Triveni Sangam' the confluence of three rivers Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati and hence one of the holiest places in India. Considered as the Judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad high court is the highest judicial body of the state. It was once one of the major centres of the Mughal rule.
Day 1: Lucknow - Allahabad
- Your tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Lucknow city limits at the time selected by you during the booking.
- Post the pick-up you will be driven to Allahabad which is about 200 kilometres from Lucknow and will take you about 5 hours to reach.
- After you have arrived in Allahabad you may check-in to your hotel in the city limits, you may relax for a while and then begin with your day's tour by visiting the following suggested places:
- Anand Bhavan: It is a historic house museum in Allahabad, India focusing on the Nehru Family. It was bought by Indian political leader Motilal Nehru in the 1930s to serve as the residence of the Nehru family.
- Khusro Bagh: A garden complex sprawling over 40 acres and containing three tombs of the Mughal dynasty, among which the first is Shah Begum's (Jahangir's Rajput wife), Khusrao Mirza (Jahangir's eldest son) and Nithar Begum (Jahangir's daughter).
- Triveni Sangam: The confluence of three rivers namely Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati.
- After the completion of the day's tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Allahabad.
Day 2: Allahabad - Lucknow
- On the second day, your tour will begin with a pick-from your hotel in Allahabad.
- Post the pick-up you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Allahabad Fort: Built in the year of 1583 by Emperor Akbar, this fort stands on the banks of the Yamuna near its confluence with the river Ganges.
- Allahabad Museum: Constructed in the year 1931, it is known for its rich collection and unique objects of art, and is funded by the Ministry of Culture.
- Swaraj Bhavan: Once owned by Motilal Nehru, this place was the birthplace of India's only female prime minister Indira Gandhi.
- All Saints Cathedral: Modeled after 13th-century Gothic style churches, it is among the Gothic Revival buildings built by the British during their rule in India.
- Ashoka Pillar: One of the 20+ pillars carved by Emperor Ashoka, this pillar is located inside the Allahabad Fort.
- After the completion of your Allahabad tour, you will be going back to Lucknow and be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- Fuel charges
- Daily allowance for the driver
- Driver accommodation and meals
- Usage of the vehicle for 600 kilometres
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9450 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.