Mumbai Sightseeing 2 Day Tour from Pune
Looking for a 2 day trip from Pune? Searching for a weekend tour to Mumbai? Here is the solution. Presenting 2 day tour : starting from Pune discover "The city of dreams", Mumbai. Tour includes 600 km of usage of a private car from Pune.
• Comprehensive 2 Day tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city and enjoy the offbeat experiences near Mumbai.
• Explore the famous beaches, magnificent architecture, and historic monuments of Mumbai with extreme comfort.
• A perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
• Experience the fun activities of Mumbai's famous spots.
• Have the total freedom to choose what to visit. See the Gateway of India, overlooking the Harbour and choose to visit Elephanta caves if you wish.
• Have a hassle-free journey. You will be dropped at your residence/hotel/transport station after completing the trip.
Connect with us Live by Clicking 'Chat' Button or Whatsapp Click here
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this present highly popular city was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. For some, it is the city of big dreams but for many its the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all, it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
- Your tour will start with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits at your specified time slot.
- Upon your arrival in Mumbai, you may choose to visit from the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Victoria Terminus
- Gateway of India
- Leopold Cafe
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Mani Bhavan or Prince of Wales Museum
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Upon completion of the first day's tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Mumbai city limits.
- On the second day, your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel in Mumbai and you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Film City or Siddhivinayak Temple (only one possible)
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link
- Juhu Beach
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- Band Stand, Bandra
- After the completion of your tour, you will be driven back to Pune to your hotel/residence.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel / residence pickup and drop (within city limits)
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with the driver.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai Residence/ Mumbai Hotel.
- Cab and fuel charges
- Driver's food & stay
- Usage of cab for 600 kilometers
- (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
- Any Accommodation or meals for guests
- Any entrance fees or tickets of monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Guest's personal expenses
- Any meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- Sedan (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Pick up & drop off has to be the same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from the pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- There is a kilometre limit of 600 km on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- 600 km limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to the driver at the rate of:
- For Sedan (4-seater) 12/km (additional kilometre charges).
- For SUV (6-seater) 15/km (additional kilometre charges).
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence pick-up and drop (add-on for Pune outskirts available).
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up address. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2-4 hours prior to the tour start time
₹ 9925 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.