Mumbai Sightseeing Day Tour from Pune
Take a tour of Mumbai from Pune and explore the majestic monuments and the charm of 'City of Dreams'
- Morning Pick-up from Pune (Residence or Hotel)
- A comprehensive tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city
- See the Gateway of India, overlooking the Harbour
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
The city of dreams, as popularly believed, has much more to offer. Other than the popular shopping and commercial destinations, this city contains a great deal of history and culture. A city built by the British still has traces of the past. Starting with the Gateway of India and the luxurious Taj hotel and all the way up to Mt. Mary Church, one is sure to spot a lot of British architecture and designs. Among many attractions, the must-see tourist spots are, The Prince of Wales Museum now called The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vaastu Sanghralaya, The Bombay University and Rajabai clock tower, The High Court, Marine Drive, and the grand Victoria Terminus Station now changed to Chhatrapati Shivaji station. Being a port city, Mumbai obviously has some extravagant beaches. After a whole day of touring the city and its breathtaking architecture, one can sit back and relax at either Juhu beach or Chowpati beach and enjoy the spicy Mumbai food. A metropolitan with a lot to offer and to cater to everyone’s needs, this city is the place to be.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Post which you will be driven to Mumbai, which would be a drive of about 150 km and would take you 3 and a half hours to reach Mumbai.
- Upon your arrival you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Siddhivinayak Temple
- Leopold Cafe
- Nariman Point
- Prince of Wales Museum, Jehangir Art Gallery
- Marine Drive, Taraporewala Aquarium
- Chowpathy Beach
- Church Gate
- Victoria Terminus or CST (Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus).
- Gateway of India
- After the completion of your tour, you will be driven back to Pune and be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Ssedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Pune Residence/ Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of 400 kilometers, which much more than sufficient for the whole tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4890 Per Vehicle