Mumbai Sightseeing Day Tour from Pune
Looking for a one day trip near Pune? Here you will presented a perfect plan for family outing near Pune.
Take a tour of Mumbai from Pune and explore the majestic monuments and the charm of 'City of Dreams'.
• We will accompany you from the beginning. Morning Pick-up from Pune (Residence or Hotel) and you will also be dropped at your hotel/residence after completing the tour.
• A comprehensive tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city.
• It is the best plan offered for one day Mumbai tour package.
• A fabulous experience for road trip lovers. Have a ride of 150 km from Pune to Mumbai.
• Explore the famous spots of Mumbai in a single day.
Connect with us Live by clicking on 'Chat' Button or Whatsapp Click here
The city of dreams, as popularly believed, has much more to offer. Other than the popular shopping and commercial destinations, this city contains a great deal of history and culture. A city built by the British still has traces of the past. Starting with the Gateway of India and the luxurious Taj hotel and all the way up to Mt. Mary Church, one is sure to spot a lot of British architecture and designs. Among many attractions, the must-see tourist spots are, The Prince of Wales Museum now called The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vaastu Sanghralaya, The Bombay University and Rajabai clock tower, The High Court, Marine Drive, and the grand Victoria Terminus Station now changed to Chhatrapati Shivaji station. Being a port city, Mumbai obviously has some extravagant beaches. After a whole day of touring the city and its breathtaking architecture, one can sit back and relax at either Juhu beach or Chowpati beach and enjoy the spicy Mumbai food. A metropolitan with a lot to offer and to cater to everyone’s needs, this city is the place to be.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Post which you will be driven to Mumbai, which would be a drive of about 150 km and would take you 3 and a half hours to reach Mumbai.
- Upon your arrival you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Siddhivinayak Temple
- Leopold Cafe
- Nariman Point
- Prince of Wales Museum, Jehangir Art Gallery
- Marine Drive, Taraporewala Aquarium
- Chowpathy Beach
- Church Gate
- Victoria Terminus or CST (Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus).
- Gateway of India
- After the completion of your tour, you will be driven back to Pune and be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 400 kilometres as per the itinerary for one calendar day (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
- Complimentary water bottles and newspapers.
- Airport pick-up or drop.
- All parking & toll charges.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Any meals during the tour for the guests.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- The guests may choose to skip or add a new place to the itinerary.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 22:00 to 0:00.
- Extra charges would be applicable for dropoff after the change of calendar day.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 400 kilometres.
- After 400 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometer charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometer charge).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence in Pune city limits (other areas available as add-ons).
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up address. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour start time.
₹ 6150 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.