Mumbai Sightseeing Day Tour from Pune
English, Hindi and Marathi
The city of dreams, as popularly believed, has much more to offer. Other than the popular shopping and commercial destinations, this city contains a great deal of history and culture. A city build by the British, still has traces of the past. Starting with the Gateway of India and the luxurious Taj hotel and all the way up to Mt. Mary Church, one is sure to spot a lot of British architecture and designs. Among many attractions, the must see tourist spots are, The Prince of Wales Museum now called The Chatrapati Shivagi Maharaj Vaastu Sanghralaya, The Bombay University and Rajabai clock tower, The High Court, Marine Drive and the grand Victoria Terminus Station now changed to Chatrapati Shivagi station. Being a port city, Mumbai obviously has some extravagant beaches. After a whole day of touring the city and its breathtaking architecture one can sit back and relax at either Juhu beach or Chowpati beach and enjoy the spicy Mumbai food. A metropolitan with a lot to offer and to cater to everyone’s needs, this city is the place to be.
- Morning Pick-up from Pune (Residence or Hotel)
- Comprehensive tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city
- See the Gateway of India, overlooking the Harbour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Siddhivinayak Temple
- Leopold Cafe
- Nariman Point
- Prince of Wales Museum, Jehangir Art Gallery
- Marine Drive, Taraporewala Aquarium
- Chowpathy Beach
- Church Gate
- Victoria Terminus or CST (Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus).
- Gateway of India
*This is not a Guided Tour
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Ssedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Pune Residence/ Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of 400 KMs, which much more than sufficient for the whole tour.
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Night charges - Rs. 250 applicable if used between 10PM - 5AM.
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- There is a time limit of 400 KMs on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- 400 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 10/KM for sedan
- 13/KM for SUV
- This is not a Guided Tour
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
96 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
94 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
13 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Pune Hotel or Residence
₹ 4975 Per Vehicle