Mumbai Sightseeing Day Tour from Pune
Looking for a one day trip near Pune? Here you will presented a perfect plan for family outing near Pune.
Take a tour of Mumbai from Pune and explore the majestic monuments and the charm of 'City of Dreams'.
• We will accompany you from the beginning. Morning Pick-up from Pune (Residence or Hotel) and you will also be dropped at your hotel/residence after completing the tour.
• A comprehensive tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city.
• It is the best plan offered for one day Mumbai tour package.
• A fabulous experience for road trip lovers. Have a ride of 150 km from Pune to Mumbai.
• Explore the famous spots of Mumbai in a single day.
The city of dreams, as popularly believed, has much more to offer. Other than the popular shopping and commercial destinations, this city contains a great deal of history and culture. A city built by the British still has traces of the past. Starting with the Gateway of India and the luxurious Taj hotel and all the way up to Mt. Mary Church, one is sure to spot a lot of British architecture and designs. Among many attractions, the must-see tourist spots are, The Prince of Wales Museum now called The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vaastu Sanghralaya, The Bombay University and Rajabai clock tower, The High Court, Marine Drive, and the grand Victoria Terminus Station now changed to Chhatrapati Shivaji station. Being a port city, Mumbai obviously has some extravagant beaches. After a whole day of touring the city and its breathtaking architecture, one can sit back and relax at either Juhu beach or Chowpati beach and enjoy the spicy Mumbai food. A metropolitan with a lot to offer and to cater to everyone’s needs, this city is the place to be.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Post which you will be driven to Mumbai, which would be a drive of about 150 km and would take you 3 and a half hours to reach Mumbai.
- Upon your arrival you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Siddhivinayak Temple
- Leopold Cafe
- Nariman Point
- Prince of Wales Museum, Jehangir Art Gallery
- Marine Drive, Taraporewala Aquarium
- Chowpathy Beach
- Church Gate
- Victoria Terminus or CST (Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus).
- Gateway of India
- After the completion of your tour, you will be driven back to Pune and be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 400 kilometres as per the itinerary (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5680 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.