Hyderabad Local Sightseeing Full Day Tour
Embark on a Hyderabad tour which is famous for its rich pearls. Include this Hyderabad sightseeing full day tour to relish the city once ruled by Nizams and don’t forget to miss the Hyderabadi biryani.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
See architectural landmarks including the Charminar, Paigah Tombs, and Badshahi Ashurkhana.
See famous places in Hyderabad and top attractions outside the city - Golconda Fort and Qutub Shahi Tombs
Includes hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned car.
Hyderabad is the city of pearls, and of course the capital of Telangana, a newly formed state. There are many tourist places in Hyderabad which are less talked about. In this Hyderabad sightseeing tour, you can explore these places and experience the emotion of triumph, art, valour and authenticity. The places in Hyderabad takes you back in time showcasing Hindu and Persian architectural styles. Also, don't forget to add the famous cuisine, Hyderabadi Biryani to your Hyderabad trip. So hurry up and reserve your seat for this exciting Hyderabad package.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Hyderabad city limits.
- Post pick up you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Qutb Shahi Tombs- Located close to Golconda Fort in Ibrahim Bagh. This is one of the oldest heritage site in Hyderabad.
- Golconda Fort - The most famous fort of Hyderabad known for its architecture.
- Charminar - Built in 16th century, the landmark monument of Hyderabad city and most popular tourist attraction.
- Chowmahalla Palace - Palace of the Nizams, Known for its architectural beauty
- Stop at the famous Paradise Restaurant for Lunch
- Nizam's Silver Jubilee Museum at Purani Haveli - Constructed in 1750 this building now houses fascinating jewel and artwork collection of the Nizam.
- Hussain Sagar - Al lake which is heart-shaped and connects Hyderabad and Secunderabad also a major tourist attraction.
- During the tour, you may have a lunch break in a place of your choice.
- Post completion of the tour you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Hyderabad city limits.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with the driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Hyderabad hotel or residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- All toll charges
- 8 hours & 80 kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Tour as per the itinerary
- Monument entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Any Tolls and parking fees
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Pick up & drop off has to be the same location
Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from the pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00 pm
- The sedan variant provided are Toyota Etios/similar
- The SUV variant provided are Toyota Innova/similar
- There is a time limit of 8 hours/80 km on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly
- 8 hours/80 km limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to the driver at the rate of
- 15/km and 150/hr. for Sedan
- 18/km and 180/hr. for SUV
- 20/km and 200/hr. for 8-seater SUV
- This is not a guided tour
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence in Hyderabad city limits
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 2530 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.