Shimla Sightseeing Full Day Tour
This private sightseeing day tour of Shimla takes you to beautiful places within and outside Shimla. From Viceregal Lodge to picturesque Kufri and Fagu where one can get amazing views of snow covered Himalayas.
- Take a tour of the famous places in Shimla and around on a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
- Hassle-free touring of the 'Queen of Hill stations'.
A cozy little hill station, nestled in mystical woods on the Himalayan Ranges is Shimla, popularly known as the ‘Queen of Hills’ in Himachal Pradesh. It is a dirt-free place with the clean atmosphere to breathe in. Snow in winters makes the landscapes more beautiful on the month of December to February. Shimla Railways holds the Guinness Record for the steepest rail climb in altitude within 96 km distance.
Kufri is the place where the famous Shimla Agreement of 1972 was signed. One can actually have lunch at the same cottage where the agreement was signed. An animal park and potato research station are also present here.
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Shimla.
- Post which you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- The Ridge
- Jakhoo Hill
- Christ Church
- Viceregal Lodge (Indian Institute of Advanced Study)
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Shimla.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with the driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Shimla hotel or residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Itinerary mentioned is a suggestion, you can add/skip places.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3500 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.