Shimla Sightseeing Full Day Tour
A cozy little hill station, nestled in mystical woods on the Himalayan Ranges is Shimla, popularly known as the ‘Queen of Hills’ in Himachal Pradesh. It is a dirt-free place with the clean atmosphere to breathe in. Snow in winters makes the landscapes more beautiful on the month of December to February. Shimla Railways holds the Guinness Record for the steepest rail climb in altitude within 96 km distance.
This private sightseeing day tour of Shimla takes you to beautiful places with-in and outside Shimla. From Viceregal Lodge to picturesque Kufri and Fagu where one can get amazing views of snow covered Himalayas.
Kufri is the place where the famous Shimla Agreement of 1972 was signed. One can actually have lunch at the same cottage where agreement was signed. An animal park and potato research station are also present here.
- Shimla Local Sightseeing (The Ridge, Jakhoo Hill, Christ Church)
- Viceregal Lodge (Indian Institute of Advanced Study)
*If time and distance limit permits you can visit other attractions as well. If 8 hour/80 Kilometer limit is exceeded, extra charges apply. This is not a Guided Tour.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned hatchback/sedan or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Shimla Hotel or Residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Itinerary mentioned is a suggestion, you can add/skip places.
- Monument entrance fees
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00PM.
- There is a time limit of 8 Hours/80 KMs on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 14/KM and 200/Hr. for Sedan
- 18/KM and 300/Hr. for SUV
- This is not a Guided Tour.
- Some places in inside Shimla are closed for vehicular traffic and you may have to walk a little bit.
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.
- If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
69 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
79 travellers found this helpful
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
67 travellers found this helpful
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
69 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Shimla Hotel or Residence