Hyderabad Sightseeing Full-Day Tour with Ramoji Film City
Heading on a full day Hyderabad sightseeing tour? Add on the Ramoji film city tour and experience the complete package of entertainment and fascinating architectural grandeurs.
See architectural landmarks including the Charminar and Qutub Shahi Tombs.
See best places to visit near Hyderabad, like Golkonda Fort.
Includes hotel pickup and drop-off by an air-conditioned private car.
Take a brief Ramoji Film City tour.
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Hyderabad is the city of pearls, and of course the capital of Telangana, a newly formed state. There are many tourist places in Hyderabad which are less talked about. In this Hyderabad sightseeing tour, you can explore these places and experience the emotion of triumph, art, valour and authenticity. The places in Hyderabad takes you back in time showcasing Hindu and Persian architectural styles. Also, don't forget to add the famous cuisine, Hyderabadi Biryani to your Hyderabad trip. So hurry up and avail the benefits of Ramoji film city packages also.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Hyderabad city limits.
- Post pick up you will be visiting the following places:
- Qutb Shahi Tombs: The Qutb Shahi Tombs are located in the Ibrahim Bagh, close to the famous Golconda Fort in Hyderabad. This majestic group of tombs contains the tombs and mosques built by the various rulers of the Qutb Shahi dynasty.
- Golconda Fort: This is a citadel and fort in Southern India and was the capital of the medieval sultanate of the Qutb Shahi dynasty, is situated 11 km west of Hyderabad.
- Charminar: This is the most iconic monument of Hyderabad and is known globally for its Indo-Islamic architecture. It was built in the year 1591 and is surrounded by several markets.
- You will be visiting the famous Paradise Restaurant for a lip-smacking lunch.
- Ramoji Film City: Spread over 1666 acres, it is the largest integrated film city in Telangana and has been certified by the Guinness World Records as the largest studio complex in the world. It was built by Telugu film producer Ramoji Rao in 1996.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Hyderabad city limits.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with the driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Hyderabad hotel or residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- All toll charges
- 10 hours & 130 kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Itinerary mentioned is a suggestion, you can add/skip places
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2990 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.