Kasol Camping-New Year Special
Kasol is a popular destination amongst travellers. The valley is an ideal place to spend time with friends and even make new ones - This December things will be extra special.
Enjoy the evevning camp stay by the riverside with some bonfire and music.
Day 1: Arrive in Kasol by 10:30 am
Report at the riverside camps after your journey from your destination. Settle in and explore the camp side and relax by the river. Once the group has relaxed and ready for some adventure, we will start our day-hike to Chalal from Kasol. En-route Chalal, you'll be crossing the lanes of Kasol, famous for it's vibrant souvenir shops and Israeli cafes.
This 2 hour hike brings you to the small yet enticing village of Chalal. Located admist the desnse confier forest, village offers some scenic views besides the mightly Parvati River. After spending time here at the village, early evenin gwe head back to the camping site in Kasol.
Enjoy the beautiful sunset and conversations around bonfire with music and hot dinner.
After a hearty breakfast, checkout from camps by 10 am and you are free to explore Kasol on your own before heading back to your next destination.
Things to do in Kasol
- Visit Kasol market and explore areas around
- You can visit Manikaran sahib, the beautiful Gurudwara and take a dip at the hot spring.
- Taste Israeli food at famous food joints at the kasol market
- Accommodation in camps (triple to quad sharing basis in Swiss tents)
- Meals: Evening Tea, 1-Dinner on Day-1 & 1 breakfast on Day-2 (Buffet for the mentioned meals)
- Guide for the day hike to Chalal village
- Bonfire in the evening for 2 hours
- Party Music till 10 pm (light music after 10 pm)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu, Manali and Kasol. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places. ATM machine in Kasol are frequently found empty of cash though.
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.