Malana Day Trek With Stay In Kasol
"Mini Israel of India" - Manala village has the reputation of being one the mysterious villages in the Himalayan region. Village is known to have their own rules and regulations set by internal administration. Physical contact with any resisdent or even their belongings are prohibited for outsiders. It's a whole system in itself and rightly called as a mysterious Himalayan village.
A great option for a 2 day getaway for individuals looking for comfortable stay along with an adventure. Stay at a super comfortable hostel in kasol and also trek to Malana village on 2nd day.
- Stay at best rated hostel in Kasol
- Village tours around Kasol
- In-hostel cafe and music
Day 1: Report at Kasol
Kasol, a beautiful village nestled well within the foothills of The Great Himalayas, is located at 1580 m above sea level in Kullu district, HP. We welcome you to explore and enjoy Kasol with us. Check-in at The Hosteller, Kasol and get settled in the well designed and spacious rooms. During the evening, our local experts take you around Kasol and nearby villages like Chalal & Manikaran. Bonfire can be arranged at the hostel’s camping premises (if weather permits)
Day 2: Trek to Malana
Fresh breakfast is served at 8 am and after which the group prepare to leave for a half-day excursion to Malana at approximately 8670 ft. above sea level. Local transfer to Malana Nala 2 hr journey) will be arranged for the group and from there it will be 1-hour trek to reach the village then the group needs to trek for an 1 hr to reach the Malana village. Explore Malana, hear the myths and explore the history while spending close to 2 hours in the village. An hour hike further might be possible to see the hidden waterfall, if the time & group permits. Descend back to Malana Nala to get transferred to Bhuntar directly to catch the bus by 6 pm
- Accommodation as per the itinerary in dormitory
- Couples will be offered room at twin sharing basis (subject to availability)
- Meals on Day:1-not included (food can be bought from the in-house cafe), Day-2: Breakfast
- Guide fee, forest permit & fee
- First aid
- Transport to Malana Nalla and drop at Bhuntar
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Cancellations made 7 days before the start date: 50% refund
- Cancellations made 3 days before the start date: No refund
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.