Neuti Ocean Trek, Goa
An Ocean Trek is a walk along a mountain overlooking the sea. As you walk, the majesty of the magnificent Arabian Sea is a near-constant presence. The sylvan sound of the waves crashing on the shore soothes your soul and makes your spirits soar.
Ocean Trek Neuti is a walk along a wooded hillside overlooking the Arabian Sea off the coast between Vengurla and Malwan, in southern Maharashtra.We start from Porvorim in Goa at 07:00hrs, and drive to Kochra-Shriramwadi, a seaside hamlet between Vengurla and Malwan. After a breakfast snack and tea, we set off along a hilly path on the cliffs next to the sea.As we walk along the hillside, we come across a completely deserted beach in an isolated cove. We climb down and make it our very own for a few moments. There’s several more such virgin beaches on the trek route. The Ocean Trek ends at the pristine Neuti Beach after we wade across a small tidal estuary.
After we arrive, you will be treated to a drink of some cold Nimbu Pani, followed by a Malvani coastal lunch (fish or vegetarian).After the lunch, you are on your own. You can splash in the sea on a very safe beach, or go up and see the historic Neuti Fort, built by the great Maratha king Shivaji, with spectacular views of the Vengurla Rocks and the pristine Bhogwe Beach. We start back around 16.30hrs to reach Porvorim by 19:30hrs
Trek Requirement: 6 members (minimum)
Start Time: 7 am
Ending Time: 7 to 7:30 pm
- Transport from Porvorim to Kochra-Shriramwadi and back
- Breakfast: Sandwich and tea
- Local coastal lunch (veg also available)
- Bottled water
- Nimboo pani
- Afternoon tea
- Group leader and Guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments