Dudhsagar Falls Trek from Bangalore
Trek to the most scenic waterfall & explore around Dudhsagar waterfalls & enjoy the picturesque view of the waterfall.
- Trek to Dudhsagar waterfalls
- Overnight stay in tents
- Explore rustic village in Karnataka
Dudhsagar Waterfalls, meaning “sea of milk”, is a trekking destination an overnight journey from Bangalore and easily accessible by road. It’s a four- tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi river. The waterfalls of Dudhsagar are considered one of the tallest waterfalls in India, situated at the height 310 meters and 30 meters wide, surrounded by the majestic Western Ghats. The trail to the waterfall is an exciting one as the trekkers maneuver through Mollem National Park and Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary to reach. Dudhsagar Waterfalls actually mark a border between Goa and Karnataka.
The trekkers are in for a treat as they experience the dense vegetation and fauna along the trail and atop of the Waterfall. It is a 2 day trek and provides camping facilities along water streams. Trekkers also encounter railway tracks while trekking up the jungle. Just after monsoons is the best season to visit Dudhsagar Waterfalls.
- The guests are expected to arrive at the nearest pick up points (please refer meet up information below)
- We will take an overnight journey from Bangalore to Collem.
- We are expected to reach the base camp by 8:30 am & freshen up.
- We will have the breakfast & start the trek from Collem to Dudhsagar at 10:30 am. The trek is about 10 km
- We are expected to reach there by 1:30 pm & we will have packed lunch.
- Explore the waterfalls & we will camp near the falls by 7:30 pm.
- We will have the dinner & camp under the stars.
- Early morning we will start early by 4:00 am & reach the base camp by train.
- After reaching the base camp, have the hot served breakfast.
- We will start our journey from Dudhsagar back to Bangalore. On the way, we will have lunch (self sponsered)
- We are expected to reach Bangalore by 10:00 pm
- Transportation (Non-AC Push Back Vehicle)
- Stay, Sleeping bags
- Basic Veg food (2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- Safety and medical kit
- Permission from Forest Dept
- Total trekking distance: 10-12 kms approx.
- Attraction: The Dudhsagar Waterfall.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4250 Per Person