Sharavathi Backwater Trek
Sharavathi valley is a great destination to unwind and refresh our minds with the beauty of nature.
Sharavathi has the most beautiful range of hills which are a bridge between the dense Sharavathi Valley and the backwaters. One of the best places for island camping in whole of western ghats. Sharavathi river valley is something that can be considered to be an ecological paradise.
Total Trek Distance: 12-14 Kms
Day 0: Overnight journey from bangalore.
Day1: 7am, Reach base, freshen up, have breakfast and proceed for trek with an waterfall visit, mid way have lunch and reach campsite evening, pitch our tents, bonfire.
Day 2: Launch ride, visit jog falls and back to bangalore
- Backwater Camping
- Launch Ride
- Waterfall Visit
- Transport from Bangalore and back
- Forest dept permissions
- Accomodation: Tented With Sleeping Bags Provided.
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner (Veg/Non Veg)
- Forest Dept. Charges
- Coordinator Charges
- First Aid
- Lots of Fun
- Silk Board Junction: 8.00 PM
- Eco Space Business Park: 8.20 PM
- Marathalli near Kalamandir: 8.40 PM
- Tin Factory: 9.00 PM
- Hebbal/ Manyata Tech Park: 9.15 PM
- Yeshwantpur Industry Metro Station: 9.30 PM
- Alcohol Is Strictly Prohibited.
- Food Is Totally Village Style
- Participants staying in metro regions can join the team at Yeswantpur.
- DROP locations same
Things To Carry:
- ID proof, Backpack
- Sunscreen/cap, Track pants
- Full sleeve cotton t-shirt (to avoid getting sun burnt)
- Torch (with extra batteries)
- Raincoat/Poncho, Personal Medication
- Necessary toiletries, Shoes with a good grip
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Silk Board Junction: 8.00 PM Eco Space Business Park: 8.20 PM Marathalli near Kalamandir: 8.40 PM Tin Factory: 9.00 PM Hebbal/ Manyata Tech Park: 9.15 PM Yeshwantpur Industry Metro Station: 9.30 PM
₹ 3099 Per Person