Valley of Flowers Trek
Valley of Flowers National Park is located in Uttarakhand in West Indian Himalayas. It is famous for its meadows of alpine flowers that carpet the landscape every monsoon season. Perched in the midst of high Himalayan peaks, the valley situated at an altitude between 3352 to 3858 meters, is home to Variety of birds which includes Himalayan Monal Pheasant. Valley of Flowers' rich bio diversity includes many species of butterflies and insects as well.
Valley of Flowers is a great adventure and gives chance to explore on of natures untouched heavens.
- Trek to a UNESCO World Natural Heritage site
- Explore carpet of blooming alpine flowers
- Spot Himalayan wildlife
- Visit Hemkund Sahib, Joshimath, Govindghat, Ghangaria, Haridwar, Rishikesh
Day 1: Govindghat
Drive from Haridwar to Govindghat via Joshimat and Devprayag [not included in package]
Day 2: Ghangaria
Trek from Govindghat to Ghangaria (3-4 hrs)
Day 3: Valley Of Flowers Trek
Trek from Ghangaria to Valley Of Flowers and back. (4-5 hrs)
Day 4: Hemkund Sahib
Trek from Ghangaria to Hemkund and back.
Day 5: Joshimath
Trek from Ghangaria to Govindghat. Then drive back to Joshimat.
Day 6: Haridwar
Drive back to Haridwar.
- Accommodation (5 Nights Hotel Accommodation on sharing basis in Hotel Bhagat or similar (in Govindghat) and Hotel Devlok or similar (in Ghangaria))
- Meals while on trek (Veg) (Breakfast, Packed Lunch & Dinner)
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced Trek guide
- Permit Fee for Indian Nationals
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that