Kumara Parvatha Trek: Christmas Getaway
Special Kumara Parvatha Trek For Christmas: Set out on a journey to the Summit the Kumara Parvatha Peak during this Christmas. The trek to explore the mighty Western Gahts is another way to spend this Christmas Holiday in the lap of mother nature
The second highest peak in Coorg, sixth highest in Karnataka, lush green valleys, towering peaks and most of all brimming with peace and serenity. Kumara Parvatha trek is one of the best winter destinations in Karnataka. Set out for a trek to Kumara Parvatha, then rest assured you will be having a great time exploring the hills of Pushpagiri range. The Western Ghats is well known for its imposing mountain range and natural beauty. Kumara Parvatha is just another speck in that imperial range.
The 6-7 km trek to Kumara Parvatha is not that easy, but summiting the peak is one of a kind experience. Anyone with a decent physique and will to go on can easily come out on top. The trail is completely covered by the green meadows, and the forest nearby is rich in flora and fauna. The enchanting peak is divine and sure to leave an impression.
Kumara Parvatha peak, which is located at a height of nearly 1712m above the sea level is located in the Somwarpet Taluk, 20 kms from Somwarpet in the northern part of Kodagu district on the outskirt between Dakshina Kannada and Kodagu districts
- Trek the steep slopes to the Kumara Parvatha peak and savor the view from top
- Spend the weekend in the mountains away from the civilization
- Experience pristine natural beauty of Western Ghats
- Celebrate Christmas atop the Kumara Parvatha peak
- Experience trek leader to lead your way
- Towering peaks and raw nature
- Escape from the noisy celebrations and embrace nature
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts at Bangalore
- 05:30 AM Reach homestay near Kumara Parvatha
- 08:00 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
- 09:00 AM Start Kumara Parvatha trek
- 02:00 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch
- 02:30 PM Descend
- 06:30 PM Reach homestay and have tea
- 08:30 PM Enjoy campfire followed by dinner
- 06:30 AM Wake up and visit for Mallalli Falls
- 08:00 AM Come back to homestay and have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
- 07:30 PM Reach Bangalore
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Visit to Mallalli Falls
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Accomodation (homestay)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
₹ 3250 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.