Walking With Ghosts
New Market Sim Park, Kolkata
New Market Sim Park, Kolkata
2 to 20 people
English, Hindi and Bengali
As covered in the Times of India and Ei Samay and The Telegraph.
- Come see Kolkata's infamous haunted buildings
- Hear stories of ghosts walking through offices
- Dead wives speaking with their husbands
- Mysterious piano music and
- The screams of the dead!
Along the way, see Kolkata by night and get a free heritage tour thrown in - They will show you other Heritage buildings along the route, tell you their history and unravel the story of colonial
Few Trip Details :
- Ample and free parking at New Market
- Start at 11.30 pm sharp outside the front of New Market (opposite Khadims and over simpark mall)
- You will loop back to the start point so you can get back to your cars or arrange for transportation.
- This is a walking tour, so please be prepared to WALK. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing,
- Photography allowed and encouraged
- Police will be notified of our route and do keep checking on us
- In the event of a Ghost being seen, the guide accepts no responsibility for anyone's safety, the guide will be the first to run away, very fast
About Explorer: Anthony , a philanthropist and descendant of Johness Carapiet Galstaun, creator of most of the Raj era buildings in Kolkata has started Ghost Walks as an interesting way of showcasing the citys built heritage. Ghost walks are big business in cities like Edinburgh, New Orleans and Sydney. His family built 350 buildings across Kolkata- Nizam Palace, Freemasons Hall, Queens Mansions, all of Ballygunge, big donors toward the construction of Victoria memorial. He was born here but grew up, studied, worked and live in the UK. Was with the famous 'Scotland Yard' for 10 years. Returned to India to start Swachh Bharat a year before the present govt, in 2013, by setting up an NGO 'Garbage Free India'.
- Age limit: 14 years and above.
- Please carry a bottle of drinking water with you.
- Dress accordingly with comfortable shoes.
- There will be no toilets available on the route.
- Free and ample parking at New Market and environs.
- All walkers will be escorted back to New Market for their safety.
- Police will be notified of our route and do keep checking on us.
- In the event of a Ghost being seen, the guide accepts no responsibility for anyone`s safety, the guide will be the first to run away, very fast.
- The package price will be deducted as per the following conditions strictly. No refund will be entertained without receiving a cancellation request effective from the date of receipt of letter.
- Notice of less than 10 days : half fee refund.
- Notice of less than 7 days:no refund.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.