Bangalore Half-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
4-hour guided tour of "The Garden City of India", Bangalore that covers the popular landmarks like Forts, Castle, Gardens, local market and more.
- Experience historic and artistic attractions of Bangalore with an experienced guide.
- Explore the park that gave Garden City its very name.
- Hassle free tour with an experienced driver and a guide.
Once known as the 'garden city', the green acres are now making way for the IT hubs that are contributing to India’s economy. Bengaluru formerly called as Bangalore is the IT hub or Silicon Valley of India and enjoys the luxury and pampering of a metropolitan life through its amicable weather. Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th century Bangalore Palace, modelled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure. Come and visit Bangalore, the Garden City of India - never disappoints the tourists.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel or residence in Bangalore at 9:00 am OR 2:00 pm.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet the guests here and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- During the course of the tour, the host will try to cover as many below-mentioned temples as possible. The guests may choose to skip some if not interested.
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden which has more than 1000 unique flora and we can admire the famous glass house inspired by London's crystal palace.
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace which is built using teakwood and has a fine architecture with exquisitely carved pillars, arches, and balconies. A must-visit place for the tourist interested in architecture, history, and culture.
- Bangalore Fort which was built by Kempe Gowda and this was a mud fort before and later replaced by the stone during the reign of Hyder Ali.
- Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha & High court heritage building which are built in Neo Dravidian style.
- Bangalore Palace which was constructed in 1887 by the Wodeyar dynasty in the Tudor style architecture.
- Krishna Rajendra (KR) Market a colourful market of the city.
- At the end of the 4-hour tour, the tour ends at the KR Market.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop (only within 10 km radius of MG Road Metro Station).
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Lunch at the local restaurant.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3500 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.