Bangalore Half-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
4-hour guided tour of "The Garden City of India", Bangalore that covers the popular landmarks like Forts, Castle, Gardens, local market and more.
- Experience historic and artistic attractions of Bangalore with an experienced guide.
- Explore the park that gave Garden City its very name.
- Hassle free tour with an experienced driver and a guide.
Once known as the 'garden city', the green acres are now making way for the IT hubs that are contributing to India’s economy. Bengaluru formerly called as Bangalore is the IT hub or Silicon Valley of India and enjoys the luxury and pampering of a metropolitan life through its amicable weather. Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th century Bangalore Palace, modelled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure. Come and visit Bangalore, the Garden City of India - never disappoints the tourists.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel or residence in Bangalore at 9:00 am OR 2:00 pm.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet the guests here and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- During the course of the tour, the host will try to cover as many below-mentioned places as possible. The guests may choose to skip some if not interested.
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden which has more than 1000 unique flora and we can admire the famous glass house inspired by London's crystal palace.
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace which is built using teakwood and has a fine architecture with exquisitely carved pillars, arches, and balconies. A must-visit place for the tourist interested in architecture, history, and culture.
- Bangalore Fort which was built by Kempe Gowda and this was a mud fort before and later replaced by the stone during the reign of Hyder Ali.
- Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha & High court heritage building which are built in Neo Dravidian style.
- Bangalore Palace which was constructed in 1887 by the Wodeyar dynasty in the Tudor style architecture.
- Krishna Rajendra (KR) Market a colourful market of the city.
- End the trip at the Bangalore Palace.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up (only within 10 km radius of MG Road Metro Station).
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Snacks at the local restaurant.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- Hotel drop
- Any monument entrance charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking, all the guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- The guests may also carry sunglasses, sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- If the guest's hotel OR residence is NOT within 10 kilometres of MG Road Metro Station, the pick-up can be arranged as per the add-on options, please select an appropriate option prior booking.
- Children below 4 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- A Sedan can accommodate 3 members only (4 years of age or older).
- An SUV can accommodate 5 members only (4 years of age or older).
- Each member must carry a valid photo ID.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
- This is a custom tour, the driver will try to cover all the destinations mentioned in the itinerary.
- The tour has a time limit of 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, additional per hour charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the guide in cash).
- Rs 1000 per hour is charged for any vehicle (Includes vehicle, fuel, driver and guide charges).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence at Bangalore city limits (10 km radius from MG Road Metro Station).
- The contact number and other details of the tour operator are shared in the booking voucher, sent to you via email after booking.
₹ 3670 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.