Chennai Half Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
Take this half day guided sightseeing tour of Chennai, if you are running short on time or have just come down to explore tourist destinations in and around the city.
- Explore the prominent places of the city like Marina beach, Vivekananda house and many more.
- Hassle free trip in a private car.
- Company of a knowledgeable guide.
- Complimentary snacks during the tour.
Chennai, formerly known as Madras, is one of the gateways of South India and is a thriving city with an active art and culture community. It is also emerging as an IT hub, all adding to the region’s booming economy. Chennai is a heady mix of both traditional and modern outlook. When in Chennai, take a stroll along the Marina Beach, indulge in traditional Tamil cuisine and enjoy a Carnatic music recital or Bharatnatyam performance.
- The driver will receive you from your hotel or residence in Chennai at 9:00 AM.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet you here and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- You will be visiting the following places in the course of 4 hours;
- Kapaleeshwarar Temple: Dedicated to Lord Shiva, one of the ancient temples built in 7th century CE and which follows Dravidian architecture.
- Arulmigu Sri Parthasarathy Temple: It is an 8th-century temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Marina Beach & Chennai Lighthouse: This lighthouse is facing the Bay of Bengal and one can witness the best view of the beach from it.
- Vivekananda House: This was known as Icehouse and is said that Swami Vivekananda stayed at this place after attending the conference at Chicago.
- Perarignar Anna Memorial: It was built in memory of former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu C. N. Annadurai.
- Dr MGR Memorial and Museum: The memorial is located adjacent to the Anna Memorial and has the highest footfall on the seafront.
- Madras Museum of human history: A government museum and is the second oldest museums in India.
- Semmozhi Poonga botanical garden: It is a first botanical garden in the city, opened in 2010.
- After the visit, you are dropped back to the hotel in Chennai city limits.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- All toll and parking charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks at a local's shop.
- Water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3500 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.