Chennai Full Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
Confused in planning out a trip to Chennai? Take this Chennai full day guided sightseeing tour to clear all the confusions and indulge in the mesmerizing beauty of the city.
Explore the tourist places in Chennai.
Visit the oldest temples, churches, fort, lighthouse and other places.
Company of a knowledgeable guide for the entire tour.
Complimentary lunch at a local's favorite restaurant.
Chennai city is known for its rich history and cultural importance which attracts many tourists to visit the city of south India. Formerly known as Madras, it is a booming tourist city with places like Marina beach, Besant nagar beach, Valluvar Kottam monument etc. it is popular for its industries and trade, varieties of food and cuisines and of course the market streets of Burma Bazaar as well. You can avail all the benefits from one Chennai full day guided sightseeing tour to visit some of the famous places in the city. It is certainly a great holiday destination which provides for exciting tour packages along with an expert guide. So why wait more, when you can hop on this tour!
- The driver will receive you from the hotel/residence in Chennai at 9:00 AM and you would meet the guide there.
- After the meet and greet you will start the tour. During the course of the tour you will be visiting the following places:
- Kapaleeshwarar Temple: Dedicated to Lord Shiva, one of the ancient temples built in 7th century CE and which follows Dravidian architecture.
- Arulmigu Sri Parthasarathy Temple: It is an 8th-century temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Marina Beach & Chennai Lighthouse: This lighthouse is facing the Bay of Bengal and one can witness the best view of the beach from it.
- Vivekananda House: This was known as Icehouse and is said that Swami Vivekananda stayed at this place after attending the conference at Chicago.
- Perarignar Anna Memorial: It was built in memory of former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu C. N. Annadurai.
- Dr MGR Memorial and Museum: The memorial is located adjacent to the Anna Memorial and has the highest footfall on the seafront.
- Break for lunch at an authentic South Indian and local's favourite restaurant.
- Madras Museum of human history: A government museum and is the second oldest museums in India.
- Semmozhi Poonga botanical garden: It is a first botanical garden in the city, opened in 2010.
- Fort St. George- It is the 17th-century fort built by British in the city of Madras, the modern city of Chennai.
- Burma Bazaar- Is an actual sort of grey market run by Burmese (Myanmar) refugees living in Chennai.
- Government Museum- The second oldest museum in India, the Government Museum or Madras Museum showcases human history and culture.
- Valluvar Kottam- is the most recognizable monument in Chennai and dedicated to the classical Tamil poet, Thiruvalluvar.
- After the completion of the day's tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Chennai city limits.
- All transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Toll and parking charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Lunch at a local's favourite restaurant.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6300 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.