Chennai Full Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
Take a full day guided sightseeing tour of Chennai and explore the tourist destinations around the city.
- Explore the tourist places in Chennai.
- Visit the oldest temples, churches, fort, lighthouse and other places.
- Company of a knowledgeable guide for the entire tour.
- Complimentary lunch at a local's favorite restaurant.
In this guided tour of Chennai, which was called as Madras previously and also a gateway of South India. You will be accompanied by a friendly guide who has complete knowledge of the city. Experience the famous tourist destinations in a city customized based on your requirement, an unparalleled experience that helps you to check mark almost all the destinations listed in your itineraries.
- The driver will receive you from the hotel/residence in Chennai at 9:00 AM and you would meet the guide there.
- After the meet and greet you will start the tour. During the course of the tour you will be visiting the following places:
- Kapaleeshwarar Temple: Dedicated to Lord Shiva, one of the ancient temples built in 7th century CE and which follows Dravidian architecture.
- Arulmigu Sri Parthasarathy Temple: It is an 8th-century temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- Marina Beach & Chennai Lighthouse: This lighthouse is facing the Bay of Bengal and one can witness the best view of the beach from it.
- Vivekananda House: This was known as Icehouse and is said that Swami Vivekananda stayed at this place after attending the conference at Chicago.
- Perarignar Anna Memorial: It was built in memory of former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu C. N. Annadurai.
- Dr MGR Memorial and Museum: The memorial is located adjacent to the Anna Memorial and has the highest footfall on the seafront.
- Break for lunch at an authentic South Indian and local's favourite restaurant.
- Madras Museum of human history: A government museum and is the second oldest museums in India.
- Semmozhi Poonga botanical garden: It is a first botanical garden in the city, opened in 2010.
- Fort St. George- It is the 17th-century fort built by British in the city of Madras, the modern city of Chennai.
- Burma Bazaar- Is an actual sort of grey market run by Burmese (Myanmar) refugees living in Chennai.
- Government Museum- The second oldest museum in India, the Government Museum or Madras Museum showcases human history and culture.
- Valluvar Kottam- is the most recognizable monument in Chennai and dedicated to the classical Tamil poet, Thiruvalluvar.
- After the completion of the day's tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Chennai city limits.
- All transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Toll and parking charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Lunch at a local's favourite restaurant.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.