Kudremukh Trek: New Year Getaway
Special Kudremukh Trek For New Year: Spill some sweat and spare few breaths to climb up on the third highest peak in Karnataka to give a perfect farewell to the past year and to welcome the new year ahead. Grab this opportunity to put this magnificent peak under your feet and gaze up at the snow-white clouds and shining sun up above!
Kudremukh Trek is one of the most satisfying treks you can have in South India. This trek is important for you because all those dust and stress fogging your mind will vanish once you step into this valley of utmost happiness. Breath in some fresh air, relax your mind, take a moment and look at the spectacular view nature has laid out for you.
Kudremukh is the third highest peak in the state of Karnataka. It is a satiating challenge for the adventure seeker or any other person whose dying to get out of the city. The base camp has a 360-degree view of the surrounding peaks with the beauty of Somevati River. The best thing about this trek is that you get to have the best local breakfast with freshly ground coffee. One of the mesmerizing things this place has to offer is the Kudremukh Waterfalls. This trail should be planned at least once in a lifetime as it’s both inspiring and challenging!
Since this region falls under the wildlife department, the officials do not allow staying back at the Kudremukh. We have to get back at the base camp by dusk.
- Experience pristine natural beauty of Western Ghats
- Welcome New Year from the mountains
- Experience trek leader to guide your way
- Adieu for the past year in a grand fashion
- Impressive mountains brimming with natural beauty
- 09:30PM Pick up from Bangalore (start point)
- Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
- 06:00AM Reach Kuderemukha National Park, have breakfast, avail permission
- 09:00AM Start trekking from base camp (homestay) to Kudremukh Peak, have packed lunch on the top, trek back (Trek Distance: 22KM both ways)
- 06:00PM Reach base camp
- 08:00PM Campfire (if weather permits)
- 09:00PM Dinner
- 08:00AM Have breakfast, start from KNP, visit nearby waterfall.
- 12:00PM Have self sponsored lunch
- 01:00PM Start back to Bangalore.
- 10:00PM Reach back to Bangalore
Note: Drop points will be the same as pick-up points
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Visit to the nearby Somawathi falls
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Accommodation in Homestay
- All Activities
- Permit Fees
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3350 Per Person