Kudremukh Trek: Christmas Getaway
1 to 10 people
Hindi, English and Kannada
Special Kudremukh Trek For Christmas: Spend this Christmas Holidays in the Paradise itself. Kudremufk in Chicmangalore is known as the trekker's paradise in Karnataka. Lush green valleys, mist clouds drifting between the cliffs, and undulating woods, what more do you need to know about this heaven on earth to set out on a trek to Kudremukh?!
Kudremukh Trek is one of the most satisfying treks you can have in South India. This trek is important for you because all those dust and stress fogging your mind will vanish once you step into this valley of utmost happiness. Breath in some fresh air, relax your mind, take a moment and look at the spectacular view nature has laid out for you.
Kudremukh is the third highest peak in the state of Karnataka. It is a satiating challenge for the adventure seeker or any other person whose dying to get out of the city. The base camp has a 360-degree view of the surrounding peaks with the beauty of Somevati River. The best thing about this trek is that you get to have the best local breakfast with freshly ground coffee. One of the mesmerizing things this place has to offer is the Kudremukh Waterfalls. This trail should be planned at least once in a lifetime as it’s both inspiring and challenging!
Since this region falls under the wildlife department, the officials do not allow staying back at the Kudremukh. We have to get back at the base camp by dusk.
- Experience pristine natural beauty of Western Ghats
- Celebrate Christmas atop the Kudremukh peak
- Experience trek leader to lead your way
- Towering peaks and raw nature
- Escape from the noisy celebrations and embrace nature
- 09:30PM Pick up from Bangalore (start point)
- Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
- 06:00AM Reach Kuderemukha National Park, have breakfast, avail permission
- 09:00AM Start trekking from base camp (homestay) to Kudremukh Peak, have packed lunch on the top, trek back (Trek Distance: 22KM both ways)
- 06:00PM Reach base camp
- 08:00PM Campfire (if weather permits)
- 09:00PM Dinner
- 08:00AM Have breakfast, start at KNP, visit the nearby waterfall.
- 12:00PM Have self-sponsored lunch
- 01:00PM Start back to Bangalore.
- 10:00PM Reach back to Bangalore
Note: Drop points will be the same as pick-up points
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Visit to the nearby Somawathi falls
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Accommodation in Homestay
- All Activities
- Permit Fees
- Lunch on Last Day Return Journey
- Wildlife Sanctuary Permit for Foreign Nationals. (can be selected during booking)
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in the Package Includes
- Torch/Head-Torch Compulsory
- Carry Water Bottle 2ltrs/head minimum
- Comfortable Shoes ( Rubber Sole)
- Raincoat at Monsoon
- Energy Bars/Dry Fruits
- Personal medicine (if any)
- Camera optional
- Sweat Towel and Tissue Paper
- Comfortable Clothing for activities
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities during the trek may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
Reporting/Start Point:1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
₹ 3350 Per Person