Antaragange & Durga Hill Trekking Challenge
Durga Hill is 70kms from Bangalore. Located along cultivation fields, one has to deserve to see the endless beautiful view of Kolar city from the top of it.
Crossing Sunflower fields, devils horn, launchpad point and many such pit stops, it is the perfect place to spend your earned weekend.
To reach the summit, one gets the opportunity to boulder his/her way to the top and enjoy the feeling of victory and satisfaction.
DAY 1: Pickup from Bangalore - Reach Antaragange Temple - Trek to Launchpad Point - Reach Durga Hill Base - Start Durga Hill Trek - Boulder Climbing - Reach Durga Hilltop - Descend to the base - Leave for Bangalore
- Antaragange mysterious water pond
- Commanders view point
- By pass via sunflower fields
- Launchpad point
- Bouldering challenge
- Authentic food breakfast & lunch Travel from and to Bangalore
- Power Pack (Energy Snacks)
Things to carry:
- Cargos/Track pants
- Trekking/Hiking Shoes, preferably waterproof
- A few pairs of cotton socks
- Water bottle
- Personal Medication/First Aid Kit
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: