Rishikesh New Year Camping & Rafting
Experience the fury of the Ganges, face it, dare it, you will have one hell of an adventure to keep close to your heart. An opportunity for all adrenaline cravers who wants take a ride on the meanders of the Ganges, you will be rafting through grade III, III+ rapids for over three hours. With an experienced guide in river rafting, you can enjoy the twists and turns of Ganges no matter the grade of the rapids. Rafting will be done with utmost safety and you will be given all the necessary safety gears before Rafting. Before all this rafting adventure begins, enjoy a day in the lap of nature with DJ, Barbeque and Campfire. You can also go on a short trek to a nearby waterfall.
- Rafting through the rough meanders of Ganges
- Grade III and III+ rapids to make your river rafting experience thrilling
- DJ, Barbeque and Campfire during the night before you venture out for Rafting
- A short trek to the nearby waterfall
- Camping beside the Ganges
- Experienced guide with each group for rafting.
Day-1: Report at campsite
Once you reach the campsite - Usual check-in time is 11 am. You will be received by our staff and after you take in the view of our camp surroundings, you will be given a short briefing by our camp Manager on all the details about dos and don’ts during your camping stay. After that, you can have your lunch and check into your tents. Lunch will be served in the dining area. After your lunch, you can take a break, relax at the campsite or trek to waterfall in the Evening DJ, Barbeque, Campfire will be there which is fun for everyone & overnight night stay at camp.
Day-2: The rafting day
Wake up early, tea will be served from 7:30 onwards. After breakfast, you will be ready for rafting. You will be transferred to the starting point for Rafting. You will be provided with all rafting gear; safety briefing by trip Leader and then we will raft down the Ganges. This is grade III, III+ rafting stretch and usually takes about 3-4 hours on the river and has about 12 rapids including small and bigger ones. Some of the good rapids we run on this stretch are called Three blind mice (III+), Crossfire (III), Rollercoaster (III+), Golf Course (III+), Rapids are safe to raft though we package. We end the trip before Laxman.
Day-3: Checkout day
After breakfast depart to your next destination
- 5 Buffets meals - 2 Breakfast (Aaloo Parantha, Bread Toast, Omelet, Curd, Pickle, Tea & Coffee), 1 Lunch (Veg buffet), 2 Dinner (Veg + Non-Veg),
- Morning and evening Tea & Coffee
- 31st Dec Night, Unlimited Snacks (Veg, Non-veg), Cold drink, soda, ice cubes during Bonfire, evening snacks, dinner, DJ.
- Rafting of 26 km- Bodysurfing, Swimming, Cliff Jumping activities (While Rafting)
- In camp Activities- Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, Bonfire
- Outdoor Activities- Village trekking, Rafting, Body surfing, Cliff jumping, Swimming
- Any transportation
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Inclusions"
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Double & Triple sharing Camp Basis Accommodation
- Children between 5 to 12 years: 50% Per child (With Sharing Bed)
- Children below 5 years: Complimentary (Sharing Parents Bed)
- River Rafting will not applicable children below 14 years
- Check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 11 am
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in
- Bathing suit, shorts, t-shirt, sandals
- Sunblock and sunburn lotion
- Towel and extra undergarments to change at the end of the trip
What you don't need to bring to river
- Cotton clothes or jeans
- Any jewellery
- Money, passport/important document, watch, cellphone
- No saari on the rafting trip only suits, quick dry clothing
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Similar Exciting Activities
North Bay Island
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.