Gokarna Beach Trek - New Year Special
The Kumta to Gokarna beach trek is a 20 km long hike between two towns in the Uttara Kannada district Kumta and Gokarna. The trek starts from Kumta beach, and goes all the way up to Gokarna beach, passing over fifteen beaches en route.
30th Dec: Pick up from Bangalore
Below are pick-up timings and reporting points for the pick-up
- Marathahalli - Near Kalamandir (7:30 pm)
- Silk Board - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut (8:30 pm)
- BTM - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B (9:00 pm)
- Banashankari - Bus Stop (9:15 pm)
- RR Nagar - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore (9:30 pm)
31st Dec: Reach Gokarna
- We are expected to reach Gokarna by 8 am in the morning
- Freshen up and have breakfast by 8:30 am
- At 10 am we will start our "Kudle Beach Trek" and reach Om Beach - 3 km trek.
- Lunch will be served at 1 pm
- 2 pm onwards we trek further to Half Moon Beach, Paradise Beach and Nirvana Beach
- At 6 pm we head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
1st Jan: Return to Bangalore
- Today we start early, wake up for the sunrise and have breakfast at 06:30 AM Rise and Shine and have breakfast
- By 9:30 am, we start our journey back to Bangalore
- Estimated time to reach back to Bangalore is 10:30 pm
- To and fro journey from Bangalore
- Tented accommodation
- Meals: 2 Breakfast - 1 Lunch - 1 Dinner
- Sky lantern on 31st night
- Mahabaleshwar Temple visit
- Yana Rock waterfall visit.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- If cancelled 15 days in advance: full refund
- 14 to 7 days prior to departure date: 50% refund
- Less than 7 days from departure date: No refund
All refunds are liable for a payment gateway fee of 2.5%