Gokarna Beach Trek - New Year Special
2 Nights/2 Days
2 to 40 people
The Kumta to Gokarna beach trek is a 20 km long hike between two towns in the Uttara Kannada district Kumta and Gokarna. The trek starts from Kumta beach, and goes all the way up to Gokarna beach, passing over fifteen beaches en route.
30th Dec: Pick up from Bangalore
Below are pick-up timings and reporting points for the pick-up
- Marathahalli - Near Kalamandir (7:30 pm)
- Silk Board - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut (8:30 pm)
- BTM - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B (9:00 pm)
- Banashankari - Bus Stop (9:15 pm)
- RR Nagar - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore (9:30 pm)
31st Dec: Reach Gokarna
- We are expected to reach Gokarna by 8 am in the morning
- Freshen up and have breakfast by 8:30 am
- At 10 am we will start our "Kudle Beach Trek" and reach Om Beach - 3 km trek.
- Lunch will be served at 1 pm
- 2 pm onwards we trek further to Half Moon Beach, Paradise Beach and Nirvana Beach
- At 6 pm we head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
1st Jan: Return to Bangalore
- Today we start early, wake up for the sunrise and have breakfast at 06:30 AM Rise and Shine and have breakfast
- By 9:30 am, we start our journey back to Bangalore
- Estimated time to reach back to Bangalore is 10:30 pm
- To and fro journey from Bangalore
- Tented accommodation
- Meals: 2 Breakfast - 1 Lunch - 1 Dinner
- Sky lantern on 31st night
- Mahabaleshwar Temple visit
- Yana Rock waterfall visit.
- Lunch and Dinner on 1st Jan 2018
- Any personal purchases
- Anything not specified in "Inclusions"
Things to carry
- Water bottles
- Cargo/track pants -2
- T-shirt -2
- Shoes & Socks
- Personal medication kit
- Personal Toiletries