Markha Valley Trek
The Markha Valley trek, a popular trek in Ladakh is quite diverse and one of the best way to see the barren landscape of Ladakh. On this trek you experience Ladakh's unique Buddhist culture through visiting Buddhist Monasteries and mountain Villages of nomadic families. Markha Valley trek takes you through Hemis National park, it’s from deep gorges and huge canyon walls and to two high mountain passes at over 15000 feet.
- Scale high mountain pass - Kongmaru La at 5200 mts.
- See Mt. Kang Yatze located at the end of the Markha valley
- Witness nomadic life of Ladakhis in Rumbak Village
- Staying in a village homestay in Markha
Day 1: Rest day in Leh. Complete rest for Acclimatization for the Markha Valley Trek.
Day 2: Explore Leh Market & surroundings
Day 3: Drive from Leh to Spituk and trek to Zingchan Village
Day 4: Trek from Zingchen to Ganda La Base
Day 5: Trek from Ganda La base to Skiu via Ganda La
Day 6: Skyu to Markha
Day 7: Markha to Thochuntse
Day 8: Thochuntse to Nimaling
Day 9: Nimaling to Shang Sumdo and drive to Leh
WHAT’S INCLUDED :
- Accommodation (while on trek)
- Meals while on trek(Veg)
- Trekking Equipment
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader, Guide and support staff.
- Transportation during trek (as per Markha Valley trek itinerary)
Accommodation (Camping), Meals while on trek, Trekking Equipment, Permits, First aid medical kits, Trek Leader, Guide and support staff, Transportation during trek
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.