Udaipur Full Day Tour And Traditional Dance Performance
Explore the heritage, history, and culture of the city of Udaipur on a private tour with an expert local guide.
- A full day private guided tour of Udaipur.
- Live traditional music performance.
- Visit popular monuments of Udaipur.
A 10-hour journey through Udaipur city, exploring the glorious ruins and engaging in their rich culture. Starting from the Udaipur City palace you will visit each and every most sought after and historically important locations in Udaipur. After going through them you can give a fair end to the day by enjoying the traditional Rajasthani dance near the Bagore Ki Haveli and a live music performance. During the tour, these are the main locations in the city you will visit.
- Udaipur City Palace
- The Jagdish Temple
- Bagore Ki Haveli Museum
- The Lake Pichola
- Gulab Bagh also Known as The Rose Garden
- Dudh Talai
- Courtyard of Maidens
- You will begin your tour with a pickup from your preferred Udaipur location at 10 am.
- You may start your adventure around the royal city of Udaipur, the former home of Kings. See the ancient paintings, royal attire, souvenirs from historic battles, and much more while on the tour.
- Next up you will be heading to the nearby location of the Jagdish Temple, a major Hindu temple in the center of the city.
- Post which you will see the Bagore Ki Haveli Museum that sits on the banks of the Lake Pichola and walk past Dudh Talai, a small pond located near Lake Pichola.
- In the later stages, you will visit the Courtyard of Maidens where you can stroll and view the marble elephants, along with the various kiosks.
- Finally, you will witness the Rajasthani Cultural Dance Show. Watch the 7 traditional dances of Rajasthan, along with a musical performance.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel/residence by 8:00 pm.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3500 Per Person