Trek To Brahmagiri & Camp Overnight In The Woods
A calm and peaceful nature camp amidst the hills of Coorg to take a break from the city life.
- Beautiful drive through the tea estate on both sides
- Trek to Bhramagiri
- Nature camping in the woods
- Chance to engage in indoor activities and outdoor games
- Enjoy local cuisines like smoked barbecue spiced up with native bird eye chilli
- Taste homemade wines of different flavours
- An ideal camp zone for yoga and meditation
- Experienced and professional service staff
Why buy this?
- Easy availability: Available for even 2-member group
- Offbeat: Set at a beautiful location, close to nature
- Immersive experience: Indulge in local cuisine, take a walk in the jungle and explore the surroundings
The winding roads with steep bends lead you through the beautiful tea estate on either side. As you approach the camp you are received by the hosts and the fresh air. A nature camp where the evenings are lit by kerosene lamps and phone signals are hardly available. There’s no electricity either. But for you to kill time, we have some in-house activities like chess, caroms and cards. You can also nap on the hammocks or read the works of your favourite author. If none of these is your thing, then sweat it out with some football or volleyball. Our camp zone is ideal for yoga and meditation too. Throughout the stay, you will be served with authentic ‘Kodava’ meal. There is a lot to do here yet this is the best place for you to do nothing too. The days you spend here will be put you back in touch with the beauty of the nature and peace of mind.
A security person is on board to ensure the safety all through the camping. Survival kits will be given to each tent and safety instructions will be given on your arrival.
Day-1: Arrive at the camps
- Reach the reporting location by 7 am. Take some time to freshen up and relax
- Breakfast at the camp
- Trek to Bhramagiri with an expert guide and packed lunch
- Enjoy a walk around the camps
- In the evening, enjoy the delicious dinner and the warm bonfire
Day-2: Checkout day
- Take an early morning walking tour of the Areca Nut Plantation (Beetlenut plantation)
- Enjoy the breakfast before checking out for the camping location
- Post checkout you could visit Irupu Waterfalls before heading back
- Camping equipment-tents and sleeping bags
- All meals
- Trek to Bhramagiri
- Plantation tour
- Bonfire in evening
- Parking space for personal vehicle
- Children below 5 years are not charged
- Extra Meal will be charged Rs 300/person
- Authentic traditional Kodava meals are served
- Strictly no smoking inside the tents
- No littering around the premises
- Pets are allowed
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
The pickup point would be Srimangala. The operator would be in touch to coordinate the pickup point & pickup address.