Bhandardara Day Tour From Mumbai
Tour of the lush green village of Bhandardara and take a pause in the lap of mother nature.
- Visit the most scenic places in Bhandardara on a comfortably driven vehicle.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
- Hassle-free tour of the scenic village from Mumbai.
Located approximately 3.5 hours from Mumbai, Bhandardara is a holiday resort village near Igatpuri, in the western ghats of India. Bhandardara is set on a dam and is known for its remote and idyllic location, waterfalls around the area (June - Oct) and boating in the lake. The lush greenery, the humble waterfalls and surrounded by high mountains makes for the perfect holiday spot for city dwellers to run away from the hustle and bustle of their busy lives.
- Your tour will begin with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Bhandardara, which is approximately a 3.5-hour drive from Mumbai.
- Upon your arrival, you may choose to visit from the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Kalsubai Peak
- Umbrella Falls
- Wilson Dam
- Arthur Lake
- Agastya Rishi Ashram
- Amruteshwar Temple
- After the completion of your tour, you will be driven back to Mumbai and be dropped at your hotel/residence in the city limits.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Roundtrip travel from any point in Mumbai (Residence/Hotel/Airport) to Bhandardara and back.
- Vehicle, driver and fuel charges
- 400 km of usage (more than enough)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5130 Per Vehicle