Bhandardara Day Tour from Mumbai
Located approximately 3.5 hours from Mumbai, Bhandardara is a holiday resort village near Igatpuri, in the western ghats of India. Bhandardara is set on a dam and is known for its remote and idyllic location, waterfalls around the area (June - Oct) and boating in the lake. The lush greenery, the humble waterfalls and surrounded by high mountains makes for the perfect holiday spot for city dwellers to run away from the hustle and bustle of their busy lives.
- Morning Pick-up from Mumbai (Residence or Hotel)
- Proceed towards Bhandardara, which is approximately a 3.5 hour drive.
- Visit Kalsubai Peak
- Umbrella Falls
- Wilson Dam
- Arthur Lake
- Agastya Rishi Ashram
- Amruteshwar Temple
- Head back to Mumbai
*This is not a Guided Tour
- All transportation using private Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Roundtrip travel from any point in Mumbai (Residence/Hotel/Airport) to Bhandardara and back.
- Vehicle, Driver and Fuel charges
- 375 KMs of usage (more than enough)
- Night charges of Rs. 250 for Sedan and Rs. 300 for SUV apply after 10 PM
- All Tolls / Parking charges / Entrance fees - Customer has to bear the cost of all tolls, parking charges and entrance fees to any of sites if applicable.
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- AC will be switched off in hilly areas
- Pick-up & Drop locations need to be same.
- All vehicles are Air-Conditioned.
- Sedan segment refers to Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Toyota Etios, etc.
- SUV segment refers to Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Ertiga
- 375 Kms limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 10/KM for Sedan
- 13/KM for SUV
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Mumbai Address or Hotel
₹ 4890 Per Vehicle