Kudremukh Trek is one of the most satisfying treks you can have in South India. This trek is important for you because all those dust and stress fogging your mind will vanish once you step into this valley of utmost happiness. Breath in some fresh air, relax your mind, take a moment and look at the spectacular view nature has laid out for you.
- Experience the pristine natural beauty of Western Ghats
- Trek to Kuderemukh peak
Kudremukh is the third highest peak in the state of Karnataka. It is a satiating challenge for the adventure seeker or any other person whose dying to get out of the city. The base camp has a 360 degree view of the surrounding peaks with the beauty of Somevati River. The best thing about this trek is that you get to have the best local breakfast with freshly ground coffee. One of the mesmerizing thing this place has to offer is the Kudremukh Waterfalls. This trail should be planned at least once in a lifetime as it’s both inspiring and challenging!
Since this region falls under the wildlife department, the officials do not allow staying back at the Kudremukh. We have to get back at the base camp by dusk.
- The guests are requested to report at the meeting location (refer meet up information)
- Take an overnight journey from Bangalore to Shamshe.
- Reach early at Shamse and from here continue to base in a jeep, where you will be freshening up and having a hot breakfast.
- The 6 km off road drive is quite thrilling and beautiful.
- Post breakfast, get ready to start the trek after getting your lunch packed and visit next somavathi waterfalls if time permits.
- Walk through the tropical rainforests, cross a few water streams, small waterfalls, green meadows till you reach the top of the peak.
- At Kudremukh peak, what you can see would just let you forget everything else and just enjoy and descend back.
- Reach homestay at 7 pm, have dinner and retire for the day
- After breakfast which you will be checking out of the homestay and begin the return journey on the way visit Belur and we are expected to reach Bangalore by 8:00 pm
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Jeep transfer charges
- Visit to the nearby Somawathi falls
- All meals (2 breakfasts,1 lunch, 1 dinner)
- Accommodation in Homestay
- All Activities
- Permit Fees
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3570 Per Person