3 Day Leh Ladakh Private Bike Trip
2 Nights/3 Days
6 to 15 people
Ride through one of the highest mountain passes in the world, gaze at the calming beauty of the Nubra valley, and watch the picturesque view of the giant mountains in the serene Pangong lake.
- Ride through the most sought-after destinations in Leh with just 3 days
- Enjoy staying in campsites at the Nubra valley and at the banks of the iconic Pangong lake.
- Service of an experienced guide and service crew
- Explore and get to know about the interesting life and culture in the mountains
- Three days of comfortable ride and stays in the mountains of Leh
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Private Group: Riding groups will be private with private road captain and backup vehicle
- Ultra Comfortable Accommodation: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Staring up at the starry sky in the Nubra valley is a million dollar experience. So is riding through the Khardung La pass and riding beside the serene blue Pangong lake. The ride will start from Leh and passes through Khardung La pass and reach Nubra valley on the first day. After spending the night in deluxe camps we will ride to Pangong lake on the second day. In the third day, we will ride all the back to Leh from Pangong Lake campsite. On the way back we will stop by the famous school which was depicted in the Bollywood movie '3 Idiots’. Our experienced guide and road captain and the support crew will accompany you throughout the journey.
Day 1: Leh – Khardung La Pass – Nubra Valley (159 km | 5-6 hrs)
The first leg of our three-day ride will be from Leh to Nubra Valley. It is a well known cold desert. After that, we will ride to Khardung La Top, Diskit, and Hunder, which is another cold desert famous for double hump camel rides. Upon reaching Nubra, we will spend the night in camps.
Day 2: Nubra Valley – Pangong Lake (274 km | 8-10 hrs)
The ride to Pangong on this day will be really interesting. We will have to cross some patches of rough terrains. We will ride from Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass. Here, you can enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 3: Pangong Lake – Leh (222 km | 5-6 hrs)
On this day we will head back to Leh. After an approximate 6 hour ride, we will reach Leh before lunch and visit Shanti Stupa. On our way back to Leh we can cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara depending upon riding time.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms
- Stay for couples on twin sharing basis/groups on triple sharing basis
- 350cc Royal Enfield classic bike (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking)
- Note: in-case due to bad weather condition, pass closure, the bike ride is not possible, the trip will happen in a car at no extra cost.
- Petrol for the entire trip for rented bike
- 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- Expert & and professional road captain throughout the bike ride in backup vehicle
- Helmet for rider as well as pillion
- Reflective jacket & rider's badge
- Inner line permits (ILP) & wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar). will carry your luggage.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire tour carrying basic spares parts.
- Hot water facility at deluxe hotels/hot water buckets will be available in camps on request
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance tickets and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Lunch during the trip
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- International/domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax
- Insurance cover of any kind
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike maintenance etc.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, roadblocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control
- Rs. 10,000/- refundable amount to be paid as security deposit per bike at time of bike allocation
Please Note: Minimum 6 members need for the tour
- 45 days or more before the date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 45 days before the date of departure: Full balance or 100% of total cost.
- Leh: The Silk Route Ladakh/Hotel Zion/The Himalaya Leh/Three Roses Leh/The Galwan Palace/Similar
- Nubra: Chunka Camps/Nature Nest Camps/Similar
- Pangong: The Nature Camps/The Ladakh Camps/Similar
- In case the road is closed to Khardung La or Nubra to Pangong and not safe for bikes then transfers to Leh-Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong Leh circuit will be done on Traveler/SUV at no extra cost
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Trodly nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you
- Operator or Trodly is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- We are not covered by any kind of insurance. The operator or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk
- At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of Rs 10,000/- per bike at our head office New Delhi or Branch office at Manali (By case of cheque)
- Damage to bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get the minimum strength of riders in any group.
- Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like a strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000/-
- Driving License is mandatory for the rider.
- For any minor or big damage to the motorbike, we do not claim from the insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount of damage in motor bike
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
₹ 19950 Per Person