3 Day Leh Ladakh Private Bike Trip
Ride through one of the highest mountain passes in the world, gaze at the calming beauty of the Nubra valley, and watch the picturesque view of the giant mountains in the serene Pangong lake.
- Ride through the most sought-after destinations in Leh with just 3 days
- Enjoy staying in campsites at the Nubra valley and at the banks of the iconic Pangong lake.
- Service of an experienced guide and service crew
- Explore and get to know about the interesting life and culture in the mountains
- Three days of comfortable ride and stays in the mountains of Leh
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Private Group: Riding groups will be private with private road captain and backup vehicle
- Ultra Comfortable Accommodation: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Staring up at the starry sky in the Nubra valley is a million dollar experience. So is riding through the Khardung La pass and riding beside the serene blue Pangong lake. The ride will start from Leh and passes through Khardung La pass and reach Nubra valley on the first day. After spending the night in deluxe camps we will ride to Pangong lake on the second day. In the third day, we will ride all the back to Leh from Pangong Lake campsite. On the way back we will stop by the famous school which was depicted in the Bollywood movie '3 Idiots’. Our experienced guide and road captain and the support crew will accompany you throughout the journey.
Day 1: Leh – Khardung La Pass – Nubra Valley (159 km | 5-6 hrs)
The first leg of our three-day ride will be from Leh to Nubra Valley. It is a well known cold desert. After that, we will ride to Khardung La Top, Diskit, and Hunder, which is another cold desert famous for double hump camel rides. Upon reaching Nubra, we will spend the night in camps.
Day 2: Nubra Valley – Pangong Lake (274 km | 8-10 hrs)
The ride to Pangong on this day will be really interesting. We will have to cross some patches of rough terrains. We will ride from Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass. Here, you can enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 3: Pangong Lake – Leh (222 km | 5-6 hrs)
On this day we will head back to Leh. After an approximate 6 hour ride, we will reach Leh before lunch and visit Shanti Stupa. On our way back to Leh we can cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara depending upon riding time.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms
- Stay for couples on twin sharing basis/groups on triple sharing basis
- 350cc Royal Enfield classic bike (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking)
- Note: in-case due to bad weather condition, pass closure, the bike ride is not possible, the trip will happen in a car at no extra cost.
- Petrol for the entire trip for rented bike
- 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- Expert & and professional road captain throughout the bike ride in backup vehicle
- Helmet for rider as well as pillion
- Reflective jacket & rider's badge
- Inner line permits (ILP) & wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar). will carry your luggage.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire tour carrying basic spares parts.
- Hot water facility at deluxe hotels/hot water buckets will be available in camps on request
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 19950 Per Person