Bhrigu lake trek
1The trek gives a panoramic view of Manali valley. All the famous peaks of Kullu-Manali Himalaya00-200 words.
- Camping and trekking
- Fixed dep-
Day 1: day one details
Day 01:- Manali to Silver Oak Camp (9000ft) 3 Hours Trek
From your Hotel/Guest House at Manali, or from the Bus Station Manali a Jeep/ Car takes you to village Kulang, the road head place from where the trek starts. It takes 4 hrs. to reach the Silver Oak Camp of Himalayan Mountain Sojourns. On your arrival at camp you are welcomed with a hot lunch. In the evening free time or you can take an acclimatization walk around the camp.
Day 2: day two details
Day 02:- Silver Oak Camp to Bhrigu Lake (14000ft) and Back; 8 Hours Trek
After an early breakfast and collecting pack lunch for the day, you leave for Bhrigu Lake. For first two hours you trek through dense silver oak forest. Reaching at an altitude of 10,000ft forest ends and meadows start. Even in the summer months of April, May and June these meadows are snow-covered. So it gives you a good experience of snow trekking. The trek gives a panoramic view of Manali valley. After reaching at Bhrigu spending some time there you descend down to the Silver Oak Camp of Himalayan Mountain Sojourns.
Day 03:- Silver Oak Camp to Vashisht (6500ft); 3 Hours Trek
Silver Oak Camp to Vashisht- A downhill trek starts from the camp-site to take you to Vashisht village. Vashisht is one of the prominent tourist spots of Manali and is famous for its hot sulphur water springs. You can take a hot sulphur water bath in the public ponds here. You will be dropped at your Hotel/ Guest House at Manali or Bus Station Manali by a Jeep/Car.
- All Meals (Vegetarian Food); except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day.
- Tented accommodation in alpine tents: Twin/Triple sharing tents, sleeping bags, foam trekking mattresses and toilet tent.
- High Altitude Trekking Guide.
- Kitchen Staff with kitchen tent and all other necessary items of kitchen.
- Taxi from Hotel/Guest House/ Bus Station at Manali to road head place Kulang on arrival day
- Taxi from road head place Vashisht to Hotel/Guest House/Bus Station at Manali town on departure day.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Bhrigu Lake Trek is usually open from April end to October. You can find snow around the lake in months of May, June and possibly late October. Best time to do Bhrigu Lake trek would be months of May, early June and September.
Bhrigu Lake Trek is a good option for both beginners and experienced trekkers. For first time trekkers it is a little challenging but still a great introduction to trekking. Bhrigu Lake Trek is a good weekend trek for experienced trekkers who would love the amazing views on this trek.
3 travellers found this helpful
₹ 4500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.