An easy but rewarding trek which offers spectacular views of Everest and KunchenjungaThis trek is also known as the Singali La Trek as it goes up to the Singali ridge which forms the international border line between India and Nepal. It offers a good distant view of Mt.Everest (8850 m) accompanied by Lhotse (8501m) and Makalu (8475m) and a close view of Kanchenjunga (8586m).
- Panoramic views of Kanchenjunga and Everest
- Trek through Singalila National Park
- Experience trekking through snow-clad mountains
- All accommodations during the trek
- All meals during trek
- Entry fees at the park
- First-aid Kit
- Trek Guide and support staff
- Air / Train ticket not included
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Day 01: Delhi to Darjeeling (2134m).+
Fly Delhi to Bagdogra airport and drive 2-3 hrs through the tea estates to Darjeeling. Overnight hotel.
Day 02: Drive Darjeeling to Manibhanjan (2150m) and trek to Jaubari (2750m) 1 hr drive and 5-6 hrs trek.
The walk starts from Manibhanjan and continues past several small settlements up to the Tonglu (3020m), located in dense forest overlooking the entire Darjeeling hills. From Tonglu we continue along the rhododendron covered ridges to Jaubari, just inside the Nepal border, to gain our first uninterrupted views of the eastern Himalaya.
Day 03: Jaubari – Kalpokhri (2950m) – Sandakphu (3580m) 6-7 hrs
From Jaubari descend to Gairbas (2620m) before a long, gradual ascent to the small lake and settlement at Kalpokhri . From here it is a 2 hour walk up to the ridge and the trekkers’ huts at Sandakphu.
Day 04: Sandakphu – Phalut (3600m) 6-7 hrs
A long but easy stretch with gradual ascents and descents. A walk of four to five hours through rhododendrons and then for a couple of hours over treeless mountain slopes to reach Phalut, the meeting place of three ridges coming from India, Nepal and Sikkim. It provides a spectacular view of Everest and Kangchenjunga.
Day 05: Phalut – Raman (2560m) 5-6 hrs
From Phalut the day starts with a steep descent through dense forest to reach Ramam river; cross it by a bridge then climb through rhododendron, oak and pine forest to Raman village (2560m).
Day 06: Ramam – Rimbik (2280m) 5-6 hrs
Its almost a 9-10km level walk till Shirokhola, cross the river by a bridge and then climb steeply for about a km. Another almost level walk of about 3km leads to Rimbik
Day 07: Drive Rimbik – Darjeeling (2134m) 5-6 hrs
Rimbik to Darjeeling is a drive of about 5 hrs. Alternatively you can walk for about 25km up to Bijanbari and then drive from there.
Day 08: Darjeeling to Delhi
Drive 2-3 hrs from Darjeeling to Bagdogra, visit a tea garden enroute and fly to Delhi.
Accommodations, All meals, Entry fees at the park, First-aid Kit, Trek Guide and support staff
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.