Sar Pass Trek
Sar Pass Trek an ideal trek for beginners through thick forests, alpine meadows and Himalayan villages which will take you to an altitude of 13,800 ft and offers an amazing views of snow clad peaks. The Sar Pass Trek starts from Kasol which is famous among the backpackers.
We will have breakfast at Kasol and start your exciting trek! Your trek starts from Kasol town center by Grahan Nahal. The easy trail which is frequently used by locals will take you to through pine forests. In couple of hours you will be able to cover much of the distance as the trail is easy to climb. After reaching the Grahan Nahal, the trail becomes rocky and steep. The locals say that the Rhododendron petals can be eaten whole and the syrup can be mixed with water to make a refreshing drink. You can definitely try that when in the Himalayas! The steep climb of an hour will take you to your destination for the day. Reach Grahan Village by evening and freshen up. Have your dinner and stay overnight the camps.
Rise and shine early morning to start your trek. Climb up through the snow trails and admire the dazzling peaks of Tosh Valley. The exhilarating view on the top of Sar Pass will leave you spellbound! Spend some time there and take in the beauty of the place. Slide down to the valley but take the necessary precautions. The sliding downhill is almost 1 KM! Walk for an hour and cross some magical water streams to reach the Biskeri Thatch campsite by evening. Take rest and have dinner. Stay overnight at the Biskeri Thatch campsite
See the splendid views of lofty mountains and pine forests from Biskeri Thatch! Start trekking downhill through the dense forest, crossing a stream and then reach Pulga. The twin village Pulga and Tulga are separated by a stream. Cross the bridge on the Parvati River to reach the Barshaini Village from where we will drive towards Kasol/Bhunter.
- Veg Meals on Trekking days
- Forest Permits/Camping Charges/Permits, Trek Permit Fee/IMF Permission (Upto the amount charged for Indian nationals)
- Camping tents, Temp rated sleeping bags, mattress
- Safety Equipment includes static rescue rope, seat harness, carabiners, pulleys
- Mountaineering course certified Trek Leader with Wilderness Emergency Responder & Rescue.
- First Aid Certified Local guide, cook, helpers
- Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
- Transportation from Bhunter to Bhunter.
- Meals during road journeys
- Any kind of Insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any expense not specified in the inclusion list
- Carriage of personal rucksack
- Meals during Hotel Stay, if any
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Bhuntar Bus Stop, Near Airport Kullu
₹ 7500 Per Person