Shrikhand Mahadev Kailash Yatra
Shrikhand Mahadev peak comes under the category of 'easy' climbing peaks. The Shrikhand Mahadev trek is a pilgrim trail that leads to the Shrikhand Mahadev peak (5155 meters/17,000 ft.) named after Lord Shiva. This is one of the 5 Kailash which is said to be the abodes of Lord Shiva.
Day 1: Shimla to Singhad
- Veg Meals on Trekking days
- Forest Permits/Camping Charges/Permits, Trek Permit Fee/IMF Permission (Upto the amount charged for Indian nationals)
- Camping tents, Temp rated sleeping bags, mattress
- Safety Equipment includes static rescue rope, seat harness, carabiners, pulleys
- Mountaineering course certified Trek Leader with Wilderness Emergency Responder & Rescue.
- First Aid Certified Local guide, cook, helpers
- Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
- Transportation from Manali to Manali.
- Meals during Road Journeys
- Any kind of Insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any expense not specified in the inclusion list
- Carriage of personal rucksack
- Meals during Hotel Stay, if any
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
₹ 11500 Per Person