Paragliding at Srinagar
Feel the ﬂow of the wind, feel the solitude of being on the top.
- Experience the thrill of free ﬂight.
- Glide in the clear blue sky into the fantastic and unbelievable view of the Zabarwan mountains, with the views of eternal snow and the shimmering waters of the Dal lake, do realize your dream of ﬂying like a bird.
- Company of experienced pilots.
Paragliding is an adventure sport of flying paragliders: lightweight, free-flying, foot-launched glider aircraft with no primary rigid structure. The pilot sits in a harness suspended below the fabric wing. As with all aircraft, launching and landing are done into the wind. The wing is placed into an airstream, either by running or being pulled or an existing wind. Even though the engines are not used in paragliding, the flights can easily last up to a few kilometers and for several hours.
- Your reporting point will be the Harwan garden, Srinagar.
- You will be taking a 15 minutes car drive from Harwan to Astanmarg which is perched at 2255 meters/7400 feet.
- The car will drop you at a point from where it will be a small 15 mins walk to the take-off point.
- Wearing comfortable shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are advisable.
- Upon your arrival at the take off point, you will be briefed about the whole process and safety instructions, post which there will be a flight of 12-15 minutes.
- Your landing spot will be Chandpora, Srinagar which is at 1615 meters/5330 feet.
- The flight video recording can be made at an additional cost of Rs.1500 per person. A 4 GB memory card will be given to with your recording.
- Service of a certified instructor
- Paragliding charges
- Safety gears
- Pickup to gliding point
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3400 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.