Overnight Ride and Camping @ Bamboo Rustles
About the place: Bamboo Rustles Camp is a unique nature camp and great place to go camping or enjoy a stay at the boutique rammed earth cottages. Surrounded by forested hills on all sides, you can laze on a hammock under a tamarind tree, jump into our rustic jungle pool, go for nature treks, enjoy our tree house, walk the ropeway bridge, go kayaking, enjoy a jeep ride, enjoy the starlit sky, barbeque your food, strum your guitar and have the birds wake you up in the` morning. And for those who love the idea of camping but want a little bit of comfort, can opt for staying in the boutique cottages.
This event is for a limited number (20 People only) as per the camping area’s policies. Registration is purely on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. Please find all the needed details given below:
Total Distance one way ~ 130 kms
Routing ~ Silk Board > Hosur > Veppanapalli > Bamboo Rustles Camp
Starting and Dispersion Point ~ Electronic City Toll, after the Elevated Way
08:00 AM: Assembly and briefing
08:30 AM: Start of ride
09:30 AM: Pitstop/Breakfast
12:00 AM: Reach Bamboo Rustles
Activities at Bamboo Rustles
- Small jungle pool to jump and play in.
- Kayaking/Coracle Ride in a small lake (that is 15 km away from the site and you have to reach in your own vehicle and for coracle min 6 pax required)
- Tree House at Site
- Walk way bridge
- Fun Gypsy Ride
- Short Treks
- Night Walk
- Cycle (a pair of cycle only)
- Star Gazing
- Nature Walk
- Bird Watching
09:00 AM: Breakfast
10:00 AM: Start of return ride
01:00 PM: Reach Bangalore
EXCLUSIONS: Anything not mentioned
Day 1 Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 Breakfast
Campfire and Barbeque for Non-vegetarians
Activities at Bamboo Rustles
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
1. Basic riding gear (gloves, a riding jacket or knee and elbow pads) is highly recommended
2. Helmets are MANDATORY for both riders and pillions
3. Come with sufficient fuel in the tanks, enough cash and all bike and personal documents
4. Car pooling members would have to share the fuel expenses
5. Please be before or on-time at the starting points
6. Respect one and all and spread good vibes.
1. Bedsheet for Mattress
2. Blanket/Two Sheets to take over you- Sandals and/or Shoes
3. A pillow with pillow cover if you want
4. Towel & Toiletries- Cap/Hat
5. Flash Light
7. A water bottle
8. Other things that you feel is necessary
9. You are also free to carry your own beverages
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Similar Exciting Activities
North Bay Island
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.