Ayurveda Museum tour
A perfect blend for Ayurveda and tourism - Kerala Responsible Ayurveda Tourism Educational Resource (KRATER) is a new initiative to provide authentic scientific awareness to common people who are in search of the true spirit and richness of Ayurveda.
- The museum is located amidst the scenic beauty of Thekkady (Kumily).
- The museum was founded by Dr. Jacob Thomas Puthuppallil, MD (Ayurveda) and Prof. Jessy Mathew.
- The museum is open from 10 am till 5 pm.
- Museum communicates the different stages of developments of Ayurveda; right from 5000 BCE to 21st-century approach.
- It showcases 180 different medicinal plants species of Kerala, 64 different raw drugs herbarium and an interactive studio.
- The interactive studio has interactive visuals, models, samples and demos in 175 exhibits.
Its objective conceptualization leads to the establishment of Kerala Ayurveda Museum as Angadipetty, the registered trademark under Trade Marks Registry, Government of India.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 200 Per Person