Rainforest Walk & Ziplines
A complete experience of the stunning landscape of the region and a guided tour of all the exciting activities.
- On arrival, you will be directed to the common area for your basic orientation and get equipped with your safety gear.
- Everyone gets individual safety gear.
- Our instructors will help you wear as well check your equipment prior to starting the activities.
- A detailed description of the activities on this 1.5 to 2-hour tour is as below
Rainforest walk: They say the forests have a story to tell. This is a must do to be amidst old rain forest in the Western Ghats which are a few centuries old. The quietness of the forest with a number of birds and insects humming to various tunes is sure to leave you bedazzled. Follow your instructors into our very own rainforest. Please follow and remain on the paths at all times.
2. Selfie station and viewpoints: Once you get to the top of the rock face, please stay behind the fences. We highly suggest for your own safety, that you don’t lean on the fences. Photography is encouraged at this location, but please stay away from the edges. An open window for creativity of getting some of the best selfies and wind angle landscape photos of the Western Ghats in the background.
3. Zip 1: Total Length:400 feet. Stretched across the Quarry, with the wall face to your left and the valley to your right, you will be flying at over 40 km per hour. We recommend you brake at the beginning and keep the pressure on the wire throughout your flight. You will be helped down from the wires at the end platform.
4. Zip2: Total Length:600 feet
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments