Rainforest Walk & Treetop Adventure
A complete experience of the stunning landscape of the region and a guided tour of all the exciting activities.
- On arrival, you will be directed to the common area for your basic orientation and get equipped with your safety gear.
- Everyone gets individual safety gear.
- Our instructors will help you wear as well check your equipment prior to starting the activities.
- A detailed description of the activities on this 1.5 to 2-hour tour is as below
Rainforest walk: They say the forests have a story to tell. This is a must do to be amidst old rain forest in the Western Ghats which are a few centuries old. The quietness of the forest with a number of birds and insects humming to various tunes is sure to leave you bedazzled. Follow your instructors into our very own rainforest. Please follow and remain on the paths at all times.
2. Selfie station and viewpoints: Once you get to the top of the rock face, please stay behind the fences. We highly suggest for your own safety, that you don’t lean on the fences. Photography is encouraged at this location, but please stay away from the edges. An open window for creativity of getting some of the best selfies and wind angle landscape photos of the Western Ghats in the background.
3. Treetop adventure: Activities suspended 15 to 20 feet above the forest floor, on trees, you begin the tree top adventure. Created out of natural wood and steel cables you will climb up the first treetop activity.
- Wobbling Bridge: Ensure to be connected to your safety line before you start crossing the bridge. Once you reach the end of the Wobbling bridge, disconnect your safety line and connect to the safety line of the next activity
- The Pole Walk: Transition would be from the wobbling bridge on to the ladder and then on to the poles. Holding on to the wire rope above the pole walk to the end of the 2 poles, at the end of which is a ladder for you to get down.
- Twin Cable Walk across a gorge: Connect your safety line to the yellow rope and walk across the valley. Stop in the center and enjoy the views.
- Tyre Bridge: here we attach your pulley to the wire rope & walk on the bridge of tyres towards the giant Hammock.
- Giant Hammock: Once inside the net area, remove your pulley from the safety line & climb down the giant hammock.
4. Common Area: All adventurers are requested to wait at this location until your entire group arrives here. You will then return your gear, have a debriefing, some reminiscing & photo exchange.
Things to Carry:
- Close toed shoes (Mandatory)
- Sunglasses and a cap/hat
- Camera Personal medication (if any)
- A light sweater/jacket
- Energy bars and energy drinks
- Insect repellent (in case you are allergic)
- Binoculars Avoid extra packaging, travel light
- Avoid carrying plastic bags or any other waste products that may result in littering
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
₹ 750 Per Person