Sarata Abbi - Valley View Trek
Coorg is known for its misty hills, refreshing waterfalls, wonderful coffee estates and Kodavas. Join the lesser known trek and enjoy the trek to Sara Abby.
- Trek to Sarata Abby
- Enjoy the refreshing waterfall
Sarata Abby is relatively unknown waterfalls part of the Brahmagiri reserve. To view this waterfalls we need to traverse through villages & trek through the shola forest for about 3 to 4 km finally to view the magnificent waterfalls which appear as a thin line between a valley of thick forests far away from the viewpoint and joins the Barapole river, one of the rivers originating in Coorg leading to Kerala. The river flowing in between the valley is absolutely stunning from the watch tower built by the forest department. We can further trek deep inside closer to the river banks and spend time near a small waterfall. Elephants and Sambar can be spotted during the trek.
- Arrive at the Basepoint around 8 AM
- Trek instructions from our Naturalist /Guide
- Trek commences at 9:00 am from B Shettigeri, Ponnampet
- Head back to the base point & depart
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1000 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.