Coorg a hill station in Karnataka is not only known for its coffee plantations but also known for its natural species. Beekeeping is one of the trails that anyone can enjoy the honey extraction process and you also get to take some fresh honey.
- A trail which is as sweet as honey
- Enjoy the honey extraction process
Coorg Honey is well known worldwide for its different flavors of Coorg. Honey obtained from the coffee blossom is one of the best. Bee keeping was an old tradition of Coorg which is diminishing these days. The Honey Bee is the common name for any of the several species of highly social bees known for their honey-hoarding behavior. It is a social insect that can only survive as a member of a colony. The colony usually inhabits an enclosed cavity or is kept in boxes, as some species can be domesticated. Our bee expert will take you to the tour which will give insight from beekeeping to honey extraction. You can also buy really good unadulterated honey from the expert.
- Report at Siddapura / Birunani estate
- You will be taken to the beekeeping area
- The honey extraction process is demonstrated
- Taste some fresh honey
- Head back to your stay
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 600 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.