Lonavala, Khandala and Lavasa Tour from Pune
Pune 1 Hours 175 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
- Your tour will start with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits. We suggest you leave at 7 AM. Also, please plan your time spent at each attraction so that you can make the most of the day’s tour.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lavasa, which is a 2-hour drive from Pune. You can alternatively start the tour from Lonavala as well.
- On the way, you can stop at the famous Temghar Dam built on Mutha River. From the dam, you get beautiful views of green valley, Sahyadri mountain range and the lake formed by the dam.
- Upon your arrival, you will be visiting the following suggested places and undertaking certain activities:
- Lakeside Walk
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- The waterfront area has many shops and restaurants one side and a beautiful lake on the other.
- You can visit the Varasgaon Dam. There is a beautiful waterfall nearby too.
- Post completion of the Lavasa Tour you head for Lonavala. Have your lunch enroute or in Lavasa.
- Once in Lonavala and Khandala you may choose to visit the following suggested places.
- Lohagad Fort (Visiting Time: Day Hours): One of the numerous hill forts of Maharastra is one of the most iconic ones and was once the storage for Shivaji Maharaj's treasury. Lohagad rises to 1033 meters.
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves (Visiting Time: 9 AM to 6 PM): Ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves.
- Lonavala Lake (Visiting Time: Day Hours): Situated at 1.6 km from the town, this lake is surrounded by many scenic beauties and attracts numerous tourists.
- You may stop at a local restaurant for your lunch.
- Post lunch, you may continue your tour by visiting the following places:
- Nagphani (Duke’s Nose) (Visiting Time: Day Hours): Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles.
- Kune Falls Visiting Time: (Visiting Time: Day Hours): Located in the lush green Lonavala district of Maharastra, Kune falls is the 14th highest waterfall in India.
- Bushi Dam (Visiting Time: 9 AM to 3 PM): This masonry dam is located in the Indrayani River, it was built in the late 1960s by Great Indian Peninsular Railways.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Pune.
- Hotel/Residence pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 300 kilometres as per the itinerary (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit)
- Complimentary water bottles and newspapers.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4800 (Save 2% )
₹ 4699 Per Vehicle
₹ 4699 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News