Sinhagad-Panshet-Lavasa Guided Day Trip from Pune
A 9-hour guided tour of the most go-to places of Maharashtra for a weekend retreat namely Panshet, Sinhagad fort and Lavasa. Come take a weekend off from Pune to the beautiful destinations.
- Explore the Sinhagad fort which is believed to be built around 2000 years ago.
- Spend some time in the serene location of the Panshet dam, surrounded by lush green hills streaked with numerous waterfalls is a visual delight.
- Visit Lavasa, one of India's newest planned city and a small beautiful hill station.
- Company of an experienced local guide.
Sinhagad is a hill fortress and popular trekking gateway, explore the astounding scenery of Sinhagad Fort. Panoramic view of the landscape, clouds drifting over the mountains and enjoy the preachy breeze on this guided tour to Pune's most perennial favourite gateway. Enjoy the local food at the top of the fort and listen to the heartwarming stories of its glorious past, an experience not to be missed if you are in Pune.
Lavasa is India’s one of kind, a planned town near the city of Pune. The town is a perfect amalgamation of nature, inventive infrastructure and latest technology. The city has been constructed using modern urban planning principles to ensure a comfortable; less tedious and low-stress city life.
Panshet Dam is an attractive getaway with a beautiful backdrop. This is a great spot close to the city. There are a number of water-based sports in which one can indulge. The hills provide picturesque views. It's an excellent setting for a picnic or a day’s relaxation and taking in the beautiful views and countryside.
- The driver will pick you from your hotel or residence in Pune at 8:00 AM.
- Meet your guide in the car and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- You will be driven to the Sinhagad Fort, the drive will be of about 35 kilometres and might take one and half hours to reach.
- First, you will explore the ruins of Sinhagad Fort with your host narrating stories how the fort acted as active military outposts in the 16th century.
- Next visit the memorial to Tanaji and the tomb of Rajaram Raje Bhosle, military stables, and a temple of goddess Kali (goddess) along with a Hanuman statue.
- Experience the strong wind along with fog and rains at the famous 'Hawa point' watching a panoramic view of the landscape.
- Next stop would be the Khadakwasla Dam - another prominent attraction near Pune to just relax and unwind in the company of nature.
- Enjoy an authentic Maharashtrian meal at top of the Sinhagad fort.
- After lunch visit the Panshet Dam which is perched beautifully in the Sahyadri Ranges, surrounded by lush green hills streaked with numerous waterfalls is a visual delight with a surreal landscape that offers a soothing retreat.
- Post spending some relaxed time in Panshet Dam visit the beautiful township of Lavasa, this hill station draws a lot of travellers from around the globe because of its picturesque beauty, and well-developed township stylistically based on the Italian town Portofino.
- After visiting the places, you will be driven back to Pune and be dropped at your hotel/residence to end the tour.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick up and drop.
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Driver and fuel charges
- Lunch at the fort.
- Water bottles.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- All parking and toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7350 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.