Sinhagad Fort Guided Trip from Pune
A guided half-day trip of 4 hours to a hill fortress of Sinhagad from Pune. Understand the history behind this stronghold fortress and also explore many significant places around this centre of attraction.
- Explore the Sinhagad fort which is believed to be built around 2000 years ago.
- Take a tour of the Khadakwasla Dam and more.
- Enjoy the authentic Maharashtrian cuisine at top of the fort.
- Company of an experienced local guide.
Sinhagad is a hill fortress and popular trekking gateway, explore the astounding scenery of Sinhagad Fort. Panoramic view of the landscape, clouds drifting over the mountains and enjoy the preachy breeze on this guided tour to Pune's most perennial favourite gateway. Enjoy the local food at the top of the fort and listen to the heartwarming stories of its glorious past, an experience not to be missed if you are in Pune.
- The driver will receive you from your hotel or residence in Pune at 7 AM.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet you here and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- You will be driven to the Sinhagad Fort, the drive will be of about 40 kilometres and would take an hour and a half to reach.
- First up you will explore the ruins of Sinhagad Fort with your host narrating stories of how the fort acted as active military outposts in the 16th century.
- Next visit the memorial to Tanaji and the tomb of Rajaram Raje Bhosle, military stables, and a temple of goddess Kali (goddess) along with a Hanuman statue.
- Experience the strong wind along with fog and rains at the famous 'Hawa point' watching a panoramic view of the landscape.
- Next stop would be the Khadakwasla Dam - another prominent attraction near Pune to just relax and unwind in the company of nature.
- Enjoy an authentic Maharashtrian meal at the top of Sinhagad fort.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be driven back to Pune and be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick up and drop in city limits
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Lunch at the fort.
- Water bottles.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- All parking and toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.