Wine Tour and Tasting in Bangalore
A wine tour in the calm and serene outskirts of the city to offer you a well-deserved break.
- A guided tour through the winery and understanding the processes of winemaking.
- Winery tour with tasting 4 different wines
Wine tourism refers to tourism whose purpose is or includes the tasting, consumption or purchase of wine, often at or near the source. Wine tourism can consist of visits to wineries, tasting wines, vineyard walks, or even taking an active part in the harvest. Our Heritage Winery tours take you for a long drive out of the madness and noise of the city, into the calm, organic outskirts. Visit the Heritage Winery and enjoy a session wine tasting and a meal in a magical surrounding of the winery.
- Reach the meeting point 10 mins early to your selected time of the tour (you can select the time of the tour once you've selected the date from the date selector),
- After a small briefing session, the winery tour will begin and the winery tour is estimated to be a 60 min tour,
- Guests are informed about the history of wine and its cultivation before taking them to a vineyard to witness the process.
- During the tour, you'll be explained about the winemaking processes,
- Guests also taste the wine, 4 kinds. The guide will explain the ways of wine tasting and how to tell one from another.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 400 Per Person