Wine Tour and Tasting in Bangalore
A wine tour in the calm and serene outskirts of the city to offer you a well-deserved break.
- A guided tour through the winery and understanding the processes of winemaking.
- Grape Stomping is available as an add-on.
Wine tourism refers to tourism whose purpose is or includes the tasting, consumption or purchase of wine, often at or near the source. Wine tourism can consist of visits to wineries, tasting wines, vineyard walks, or even taking an active part in the harvest. The winery tour takes you for a long drive out of the madness and noise of the city, into the calm, organic outskirts. Visit the hosts and enjoy a session wine tasting and an afternoon in the magical surrounding of the winery.
- Reach the meeting point 10 minutes early to your selected time of the tour (you can select the time of the tour once you've selected the date from the date selector).
- After a small briefing session, the winery tour will begin and the winery tour is estimated to be a 60 minutes tour.
- Guests are informed about the history of wine and its cultivation before taking them to a vineyard to witness the process.
- During the tour, you'll be explained about the winemaking processes.
- Post completion of the tour head back to your onwards destination.
- Entry and tour of the winery.
- Service of an expert guide.
- 6 wine tastings if selected for.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 230 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.