Jaipur Street Photography Walking Tour
A 2-hour photography tour of the "Pink City"- Jaipur. Visit some offbeat places in the city with a guide.
- Visit off-beat places during the tour with a local guide.
- Stroll through beautiful lanes with your camera.
- Havelis, Sweet Lanes and many more things to explore.
Every photographer, amateur and professional alike, would consider Jaipur to be their dream destination. Each of them would want to go there at least once to capture one of the most colourful and lively areas of the world. Truly, Jaipur is indeed a photographer’s heaven.
Travelling is all about seeing new places and storing them in your memories to cherish life-long; photography holds a major role in our travels, so there is no better way to enjoy a memorable journey than by heading out on this photography tours of Jaipur.
This experience is one of its kind which is designed to elevate your journey in the city of bring colours.
- You will be meeting your tour guide at Hawa Mahal ticket counter at 9 am or 5 pm. (pick tour batch as per your convenience).
- After a quick briefing session, you will start the tour.
- It's going to be a 2-hour tour during which you will witness Badi Chopar 360 degree view, Old city houses Lakshmi Narayan Mandir. Few are known and some offbeat as well.
- Also, you will visit the vibrant markets with the locals.
- After 2 hours, the tour ends at Ram Niwas Garden in Jaipur.
- Service of a professional guide
- Entry to all the photographic destinations
- One hot beverage per guest
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person