Mountain Biking Through The Colonial Parts Of Shimla
Mountain biking is the real adventure that one has to try in Shimla. In this trial, you will ride uphills & downhills in the dense forest routes which makes you experience the reckless journey through Shimla.
- Biking colonial town of Shimla
- 15 km of ride
- Detailed introduction of each building
- Trained biking expert/historian
Embraced with some of the finest architectural styles, resting on the hill slopes, Shimla truly is ‘Queen of Hills’. Discovered in early 1800’s by East Indian company, the town became the summer capital of British India in 1864 and India was ruled from this lovely hill station till the independence of the country in 1947. Carefully designed exclusive countryside riding routes keep your adrenal rush high during the day. And under nights full of stars with a bonfire and exclusive tents redefines outdoor luxury in Himalaya. Still peeping through its colonial buildings with a wide panorama of snow-clad Himalaya, a ride through the town unfolds the glory of the bygone era. Advancing through numerous colonial buildings and panoramic views of snow-capped Himalaya and deep valleys, the stretch also encompasses a temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman. Concluding the adventure ride back to Woodville Palace
- You will meet the guide at the starting location at the specified time.
- After the briefing session, you will start the mountain biking which is a mix of uphill, downhill and flat regions.
- Ride almost 6-8km in 1-hour ride, and it will be a loop around Jakhu hill.
- Enjoy this adventurous trail and head back to the starting point with motivation to start another trail.
- Mountain Bikes
- Safety helmet
- Services of an English Speaking Mountain Biking Guide
- First Aid Kit
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.