Bicycle Safari Through Nahargarh Biological Park
A bicycle day excursion through the Nahargarh Biological Park amidst Aravali mountain range, exploring some villages and small forest settlements.
- A bicycle safari through some offbeat trails in a biological park.
- A rare experience of having breakfast by a lakeside in a village near Jaipur.
- Ride through the Nahargarh forest.
- Visit Samode Palace and interact with the locals.
Nahargarh Biological Park, Jaipur
Breakfast at a Lakeside
As we cross the Nahargarh forests, our support staff sets up a royal picnic styled breakfast near a village plateau. We refresh ourselves with some freshly baked cookies and biscottis. We cross theKalighati valley taking the country roads towards the Samode Palace.
- You'll start your morning tour at 7 am from Nahargarh Biological Park, Jaipur.
- Your host and guide will meet you here and after a quick briefing, you'll start your ride.
- The ride begins from Nahargarh Biological Park amidst the Aravali mountain range and you will ride though Kaligathi valley.
- This part of the ride is mostly off-roading. You'll ride through some unexplored trails crossing village and forest settlements.
- After 2 hours of exploration, at 9 am you will stop for the breakfast at the lakeside. The support staff will set up a royal picnic styled breakfast near a village plateau.
- Refresh yourself with some freshly baked cookies and biscuits.
- Post breakfast you will head to Samode Palace the road to the palace is a tarmac road.
- You can expect to reach the palace by 11:30 am- 12:00 noon, here you'll visit the palace and take a tour of the local market as well.
- At 1 pm, you will have an option to have lunch at the Samode Palace restaurant.
- From Samode Palace, you will be driven back to Jaipur in a car.
- Geared bicycle for guests (Giant geared bicycles)
- Riding helmets for guest
- Bottled mineral water and energy drinks
- Refreshments- packed breakfast, juices, energy drinks, tea, chocolates, and fresh fruits
- Tour coordinator throughout the trip
- Expert riding captain
- A support vehicle with a well-equipped emergency first aid kit
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5200 Per Person