Tirupati Day Tour from Chennai in Private Cab
Visit Tirupati from Chennai in a private cab. The famous temple of Tirupati, Sri Venkateswara Temple is dedicated to the Lord Vishnu.
- A journey through the city of Tirupati.
- Visit the Sri Venkateshwara temple.
- Visit Padmavathi temple.
- Guided by a professional driver.
- Interact with the local people.
Tirupati is a city in the Chittoor district of the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is the ninth most populous city in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati is considered to be one of the holiest places in India because of the Sri Venkateshwara Temple beside the other historical temples. Tirupati has a tropical wet and dry climate. Tirupati is the ninth-cleanest city in India by Swachh Sarvekshan 2017 survey.
- The driver will pick you up from your respective hotel at 6-7:00 am.
- On the way you can have your refreshments and will reach Tirupati by 10:00 am.
- You can freshen up and start your journey to Venakteswara temple, you will reach there by 11:00 am.
- After darshan, you will visit the Padmavathi temple.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be provided with lunch.
- You will reach your respective hotel in Chennai by evening.
- All transportation using private Air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV.
- Pickup and drop-off in Chennai city limits.
- Driver and Fuel charges.
- Hill charges.
- 350 km of usage (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours, you need to book your hotels yourself.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5150 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.